Things I don't understand... Page 6

People once dreamed of winning the lottery. Now they dream of a lack of petrol queues.

"What do you do to relax?"

"I go to the gym."

Whaaaaaaaaaaat!

Michael Gove. That's all right, then.

I've always wondered about this. He admits he shot the sheriff but not the deputy. Surely a sheriff is more important than a deputy. Unless of course the sheriff wasn't killed like the deputy was - but we're never told that are we.

Quote: Chappers @ 11th October 2021, 8:49 PM

I've always wondered about this. He admits he shot the sheriff but not the deputy. Surely a sheriff is more important than a deputy. Unless of course the sheriff wasn't killed like the deputy was - but we're never told that are we.

It was a legal defence. He was accused of shooting the deputy. He didn't ever try to shoot the deputy. There was no sheriff. They were between sheriffs so at the time of the court proceedings, Sheriff John Brown was a coded reference to his heroin use. Like golden brown. Michael Manley kindly put him into rehabilitation.

People who show off about watching entire series. Since when has sitting on your arse all day doing FA in front of the telly been a good thing?

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 13th October 2021, 7:08 AM

People who show off about watching entire series. Since when has sitting on your arse all day doing FA in front of the telly been a good thing?

This is weird - I can't stop agreeing with you. You nice person. :$

Worrying, isn't it.
People's obsession with celebrity's sexuality. It's not like it's gonna make a difference to us, is it? 'Big news, lads: Cameron Diaz might be lezzie.' - 'Oh, fuuuuccck. I was in with a chance before...'

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 13th October 2021, 7:08 AM

You mean you've never watched Breaking Bad in its entirety??????

OMFG!!!!!! I'm literally about to tear my ears off and eat them

Show where Angelina's ex sits in an oven. Baking Brad,

Quote: lofthouse @ 13th October 2021, 5:58 PM

You mean you've never watched Breaking Bad in its entirety??????

OMFG!!!!!! I'm literally about to tear my ears off and eat them

What's Breaking Bad?

THE GREAT CANCEL CUNTURE DEBATE
Some people think comedians can make jokes about anything, but others think that certain topics are off-limits. So while one group believes that comedians can make jokes about anything, the other group disagrees because it believes that some topics are off-limits. But this does not convince the first group, who say, 'Comedians can make jokes about anything.' - 'No,' counters the second group. 'Not anything. Some topics are off-limits. Comedians can't make jokes about those topics, because they are off-limits.'
Yet the first group begs to differ, saying, 'Comedians can make jokes about anything. No topics are off-limits so comedians can't make jokes about them. That means comedians can make jokes about - well, anything, can't they?'
The second group stands its ground: 'Some topics are off-limits,' they counter. 'Some topics are off-limits so comedians can't make jokes about them. Comedians can't make jokes about anything, because some topics are off-limits. Comedians can't make jokes about those topics because they are off-limits.'
What do you think? Can comedians make jokes about anything? Or are some topics off-limits?
We brought this debate onto the streets and asked whether comedians can make jokes about - well anything really... Or whether some topics are off-limits, so comedians can't make jokes about those topics.
No one gave a f**k.
So the issue remains: Can comedians make jokes about anything? Or are some topics off-limits? Would you argue that comedians can make jokes about anything, or are some topics off-limits so comedians can't make jokes about them? Some would say that comedians can make jokes about anything... Or are some topics off-limits so comedians can't make jokes about them?

If you lean to the left, or are right leaning, get some new shoes.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 27th October 2021, 12:58 PM

So the issue remains: Can comedians make jokes about anything? Or are some topics off-limits? Would you argue that comedians can make jokes about anything, or are some topics off-limits so comedians can't make jokes about them? Some would say that comedians can make jokes about anything... Or are some topics off-limits so comedians can't make jokes about them?

My brain hurts. :S

It's brilliant... I'm on a Facebook page that is good for online Open Mics but that's exactly the kind of shit that happens when they '''discuss''''. The other hilarious thing is I put it in a comedian group thread and half of them didn't realise it was a joke. It's like when a Spice FB page had this blond-haired, middle aged, beery chav taking a selfie with Mel C and I wrote, 'I think Sporty has aged better than Baby.' Quick as a flash, he wrote, 'That isn't Baby, it's me!!!!!!!' Even better, next day I checked back and his post'd got a bunch of lols, mine hardly any. But what level of intelligence was I expecting from Spice fans?