Absent friends Page 181

Hey guys - been a while! How's life in the fast lane?

Quote: L.E. @ 9th January 2021, 6:41 PM

Hey guys - been a while! How's life in the fast lane?

No idea. I'm in the layby - or smart motorway as it's called now.

Has anyone heard from Beaky of late?

You summoned me?

Hello lad nice to see you .

Likewise, Teddy.

Gordon seems to have disappeared again.

Quote: Chappers @ 1st March 2021, 9:16 PM

Gordon seems to have disappeared again.

Yes, very intermittent - I think he had some sort of illness or something very dramatic happened in his life about a couple of years ago, and he was never the same after that, which is very sad. Hence, he doesn't post much these days. :(

Come back GB - you're missed!! :D

Just PM'd Gordon as he hasn't been on celebrating the Swiss win in the Euros, and again, I hope he is OK.

Am missing his posts - last one in November last year. :(

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th June 2021, 9:13 AM

Just PM'd Gordon as he hasn't been on celebrating the Swiss win in the Euros...

I thought I wait until they win the tournament and Roger succeeds at Wimbledon before posting again. ;)

I'm more or less ok. I've had a difficult time for the last two years. But I'm bouncing back now, step by step.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 29th June 2021, 1:39 PM

I thought I wait until they win the tournament and Roger succeeds at Wimbledon before posting again. ;)

I'm more or less ok. I've had a difficult time for the last two years. But I'm bouncing back now, step by step.

You can live in hope :D, and so good to hear from you and to know you are getting it together, as I remember you told me a couple of years ago you were having a rough time of it. AND we need you back on the forum!

By the way, did you ever partake of the Fantasy Football League? Only, the book is open now and the season starts on Friday :( 13th August.
if you care to join, I'll let Alf know you need the code, which is only available by PM, to keep all those pesky interlopers off our private BCG league.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 29th June 2021, 1:39 PM

I am glad that you are on the mend and back on BCG Gordon - it's not the same without you.

Whatever happened to Doug Wonnacott who, as I recall lived out in East Anglia? He was fab.

Quote: MrsLogicFromViz @ 3rd October 2021, 1:20 PM

Whatever happened to Doug Wonnacott who, as I recall lived out in East Anglia?

He died.

Oh dear, I didn't know that. :( RIP Doug

Where's George Kaplan?