BCG Super 6 League Page 8

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 18th September 2021, 7:28 PM

Of course you don't have to let the bookies dictate what bets you have (never a good idea). You can always choose the 6 games yourself on which to risk your hard-earned. Or don't bet on all 6 if you think one of them is tricky. Or instead of a straight £10 accumulator (for example), you could do, say 15 x 60p 4-folds and a £1 sixfold, thus guaranteeing a return if only 4 come up.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 18th September 2021, 7:41 PM

I never do Accas with more than 5 and they don't come in often but once it gets to six or more it becomes extremely unlikely to come in
Unless they are all Bankers, and even then one or two will still let you down as Southampton proved today

Yes you are both right there, getting six is very hard, and that's of course why they choose that number. But with just one pound laid you aren't losing a fortune for a chance of a much bigger haul than a four fold gives. Most of my four folds struggle to get past 10/1 unless I go for shock result, which doesn't often work.

The other way of doing it, which a lot of serious punters do, is backing your certain double or treble with a big wedge. This just takes a bit of bottle to do, or a lot of spare dosh in your bank account. On that note I'll just repeat:

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th September 2021, 8:40 AM

I have a £50 free bet to use. I have invested it on Rochdale to score 3 or more goals v Oldham.

Good luck Billy - that's some bet.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 25th September 2021, 10:08 AM

I have a £50 free bet to use. I have invested it on Rochdale to score 3 or more goals v Oldham.

"I told 'em, Oldham" (just took the opportunity to use the old TV advert strap-line for Oldham batteries) :D

Sounds a fair bet to me though - yup, best of luck,

Well, if nothing goes right this week, I got the first goal time right. 12 minutes.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 25th September 2021, 10:08 AM

Oh dear.

Quote: don rushmore @ 25th September 2021, 4:52 PM

Oh dear.

At least it was a free bet. C'est la vie.

A bit of a log jam at the top of the table for this gameweek.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 25th September 2021, 12:11 PM

"I told 'em, Oldham"

It was probably me hexed it. :P

Slightly off topic but i did bet my whole Coral account balance on Anthony Joshua getting beaten
I just wish I'd had more than 3 quid left in the bank

He's turning into all mouth and no trousers. Bet Tyson Fury can hardly contain himself.

Should have realised my predictions at 250/1 were a bit of a long shot, but you never know.......................:D

Mine were 240/1 but got 11 points.
Alf blobbed.

THIS is the No. 1 on the overall leader board and he is not unique as the top Five are same or similar.

My question is - how the f**k do they do it? What is their magic formula?

Pretty impressive eh.
research over guessing I suspect.

The history of a lot of these fixtures are similar.