Bob's Burgers

I couldn't find a thread already for this. It's my favourite cartoon and, unlike modern day The Simpsons or Family Guy, consistently funny. Bob Belcher is one of the best cartoon characters ever, in fact there isn't a single character in it who doesn't make me laugh. Glad to hear a film is coming out early next year.

Yep I think it's great too

Nice that an animated show doesn't need to go down the Family Guy route and be full of jokes about racism and rape and paedos all the time

Good clean fun

Tina creases me up

Binged the whole series on Amazon Prime during one of the lockdowns. Loved it. Especially how Bob is actually a great dad, compared to how child-abusingly insane Homer got when The Simpsons lost the plot a couple of decades ago. That's a surprisingly mature approach for an American animated show.

Also a big fan of anything Jocelyn says. One of the great recurring characters.

Why do you go to space? Everything's here.

Must be me then, only seen a couple so far, which were laughless, soft and soapy affairs. Trying too hard to be different to the sharp edged Family Guy, I thought, there's no edge at all, and because of it, no laughs. :|

I've seen a few on ITV2 and enjoy it. It's not as good as Bojack Horseman or Rick and Morty, but it has its moments.