I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,320

Shocking! And all that prior form, yet his government was still elected by a massive majority.
Labour have yet to learn that pandering to minorities only gets you the minorities vote.
Superior moral high ground gets you f**k all.

No more Goatees in Afghanistan!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-58700159

Most of these people (in all partys) have had a university education, but use language that most people would find childish. They all tell us what the other partys are going to do, but avoid telling us what they would do and are so pious after the event.
Also witness the highly educated oxbridge use of "y'know" in the speech patterns of torys. Worst example-David Cameron, check out all his interviews as he uses this in every utterance.

Boris is doubtless cock-a-hoop to be called it because the resulting kerfuffle distracts from his failure to plan for the predictable skilled worker shortage.

He doesn't give a shit

He has a big majority

Labour are a mess

He will win the next GE - guaranteed

He can do and say whatever the f**k he wants and it doesn't matter

Quote: lofthouse @ 26th September 2021, 9:24 PM

He doesn't give a shit

He has a big majority

Labour are a mess

He will win the next GE - guaranteed

He can do and say whatever the f**k he wants and it doesn't matter

Conservative and Labour are the same. Both stuck with sub-standard leaders because there are no people of any quality to unseat them.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 26th September 2021, 8:35 PM

Superior moral high ground gets you f**k all.

Yep - a lot of world leaders have learnt that it's best to appeal to people's worst natures.
Nothing to be proud of though, eh?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 26th September 2021, 8:35 PM

Shocking! And all that prior form, yet his government was still elected by a massive majority.

Weird.
It's almost as if most people are c**ts.

Seems you are all tarred with the same brush.

BP and the UK's second largest oil refinery have joined the hauliers with PR highlighting government misinformation, the knives are out. Doesn't happen often.

I'd like to know what happened to all the North Sea gas and oil we pumped gazillions into, that was going to be the making of us and not have to rely on others.
I see the main station dealing with the gas is now American owned - what the f**k is wrong with this country.

Quote: Lazzard @ 26th September 2021, 10:06 PM

It's almost as if most people are c**ts.

That's why I like reading this thread. For its sharp ripostes and intelligent debate.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 27th September 2021, 9:15 AM

That's why I like reading this thread. For its sharp ripostes and intelligent debate.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 27th September 2021, 9:15 AM

Yes, I was rather pleased with that myself.

Found this piccie in an old newspaper, so what the heck, it's not current and is a homage to the original "Police Academy" film, if you remember the scene.................