BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 40

After playing my wildcard - thanks to my disastrous start (aka doing a Chappers) - I meant to captain Salah this week. But then I had to head out to find some petrol and forgot all about it. Clearly this is a sign of things to come. Unless Ronaldo comes good and scores a hat-trick. Then the drinks will be on me.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 25th September 2021, 12:06 PM

You must have a fist full of the f**kers. :P

To be fair, while she couldn't spell, you should have seen her bazonkas.

I think she was lying about her age.

No way was she 67.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 25th September 2021, 9:07 AM

The FPL owners are a bit slack when it comes to highlighting players that are injured or unlikely to play.
Iv'e had 2 now that were highlighted in red but played.
Martinez the goalkeeper was red for a few weeks and it said expected back mid October.
I kept him as sub but he played and got (I think) 6 points.

Yeah, I benched Alexander Arnold as it marked him as unlikely to play, but now he isn't marked as that, ha.

Meanwhile my Man Utd and Chelsea defence got barely anything (Accidentally made Silva captain somehow though so made a couple more points off him at least).

FFS. No luck this season. That's my THIRD og, for this weeks captain this time too .

Unbelievable.

Lukaku is bloody crap now.

That's all her fault.

She told me to do it and she even left me with having to dispose of the six condoms.

Quote: Lazzard @ 25th September 2021, 10:33 AM

Lap of the Gods time this week (much like every other week).
Dan & Goodlad in my sights this week...

Oh yeah.

Quote: jphellpool @ 25th September 2021, 3:17 PM

FFS. No luck this season. That's my THIRD og, for this weeks captain this time too .

Unbelievable.

JP, please see my post on page 37 of this thread.

Bad luck about the OG.

Quote: Ben @ 25th September 2021, 12:56 PM

thanks to my disastrous start (aka doing a Chappers)

In homage to Chappers, who is not competing this season - although to be frank he didn't compete last season either - I'm launching an affectionate bald joke competition.

I'll start: I bought Chappers a comb for his birthday and he said, thanks Godot, I'll never part with this.

Entries on a postcard. Winner gets their shirts ironed by Mrs Godot for a week.

I don't even think he's bald
But nor is Billwill 2000 years old so I'll play

I saw Chappers the other day and asked why he had a bald patch, he said it was because he was trying to give up balding

I went to visit Chappers recently and I could see he was working on his lawn, I asked if he was re seeding and he told me to f**k off

I'm not saying Chappers is the baldest person I've ever seen but in a recent am dram production of the King and I he had to wear a toupee to play Yul Brinner

Always liked Rickie Lambert.

Here he is on Instagram tearing Kier Starmer a new arsehole to lie out of.

"BLATANTLY RIGGING VOTES!!!!!
This scumbag needs forcefully removed from being the leader of the opposition!!! As simple as that!! Anyone who allows him to bring this in should be forcefully removed from any power! The time of allowing these so called leaders to lead us is over if he is allowed to change the vote from members to mainly his MPs!!!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUGZU7yozM3/

Nice one. Sadly not many footballers bright enough or altruistic enough to follow suit.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 26th September 2021, 1:57 AM

I don't even think he's bald
But nor is Billwill 2000 years old so I'll play

I saw Chappers the other day and asked why he had a bald patch, he said it was because he was trying to give up balding

I went to visit Chappers recently and I could see he was working on his lawn, I asked if he was re seeding and he told me to f**k off

I'm not saying Chappers is the baldest person I've ever seen but in a recent am dram production of the King and I he had to wear a toupee to play Yul Brinner

I don't get the first one.

Chappers not bald? Next you'll be telling me he's not black either.

I think that post should be on the footballers talk politics thread*
But we'll allow it as your relevant post of the week

*There isn't one? well maybe there should be

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 26th September 2021, 2:22 AM

Always liked Rickie Lambert.

Here he is on Instagram tearing Kier Starmer a new arsehole to lie out of.

"BLATANTLY RIGGING VOTES!!!!!
This scumbag needs forcefully removed from being the leader of the opposition!!! As simple as that!! Anyone who allows him to bring this in should be forcefully removed from any power! The time of allowing these so called leaders to lead us is over if he is allowed to change the vote from members to mainly his MPs!!!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUGZU7yozM3/

Nice one. Sadly not many footballers bright enough or altruistic enough to follow suit.

Horse could you check to see if Godot is off topic here?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 26th September 2021, 2:23 AM

I don't get the first one.

Chappers not bald? Next you'll be telling me he's not black either.

The first one was based on people wearing a patch to give up smoking,

And I don't like to comment on his ethnicity but Chaps lives matter

Quote: playfull @ 26th September 2021, 2:27 AM

Horse could you check to see if Godot is off topic here?

Laughing out loud