I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,317

Former Education Secretary Gavin Williamson could soon be handed a knighthood despite criticism of his handling of the job.

It has been reported that the ousted minister was offered the honour by Boris Johnson to 'cushion the blow' for his departure.

Mr Williamson has enraged students and teachers alike for his handling of various crises, including the GCSE and A-Level results saga in 2020.

MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

f**k me...

What a country

If these demonstrators insist that when they are released from police custody they will come back and glue themselves to the M25 again.
One solution (!). Don't release them - at least until they sign something saying that they won't do it.
Don't they realise that Russia, China and India probably cause more danger to the environment. Go over there and see what happens. The World is laughing at our policing.

Quote: Chappers @ 20th September 2021, 8:21 PM

If these demonstrators insist that when they are released from police custody they will come back and glue themselves to the M25 again.
One solution (!). Don't release them - at least until they sign something saying that they won't do it.
Don't they realise that Russia, China and India probably cause more danger to the environment. Go over there and see what happens. The World is laughing at our policing.

Other than when Boris Johnson gets into a fight with Nicki Minaj I don't think The World gives a toss what happens in Britain

F**king big boy bully tactics, or stupid arse advertising stunt.

Red Bull are threatening to take to court the drinks company (Est. 1837) because their name Bullard's (it is still owned by James Bullard) has the word Bull in it.

Watch my lips RB - F**k Off

Quote: chipolata @ 20th September 2021, 10:56 PM

Other than when Boris Johnson gets into a fight with Nicki Minaj I don't think The World gives a toss what happens in Britain

It was interesting, a child like rap star that knowingly married a sex offender winds up a child like president that knowingly lied on the side of a bus. She use to wind up Trump, but now he's left the stage Boris is the obvious target for foreign comedians and shock jock rappers. Apparently he paints egg boxes to make buses and thinks going back to imperial is how to be a global leader. Laughing out loud
Bless. At least "Mini Trump" gets political satire.

I don't agree with what Niki did , but isn't she at least trying to make it obvious in this video her job is to be a shock jock, don't take me seriously ? She lampoons people who use the same technique more subtly in politics like Boris and Trump, people believed Trump's covid testimony because he seemed to believe it and probably did. Niki is 'aving a bash at Britiish sarcasm. She was/is the highest selling female rap star of all time.

Who?

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 21st September 2021, 1:12 PM

Who?

She's a well known slut

Last night just outside Dewsbury, there was a massive police presence and armed response vehicles.
Roads were blocked and they stormed a takeaway fully armed.
They arrested 6 people and found bombs and bomb making equipment.
Lots of suicide vests and automatic weapons.
Not a mention on the news...just local small newspapers.

Why? I do hope it's not to offend people of the same race.
They were obviously planning a massacre somewhere.

Well, ITV and BBC News websites had it.
I should imagine the police don't want to release too much info at such an early stage.
No mention of suicide vests etc etc

Have Mondelez heard of Cadbury?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-58642113

"A new species of Dinosaur has been discovered!"

Um......

The f**king news channels have done it again. Reporting on the morons queueing for petrol and shock/horror/ probe "people shouldn't be doing it", but it's the effin' TV news that started it off in the first place. F**kin' twats.
IF, they hadn't mentioned it previous we wouldn't have the panic buying now.

You should feel pride that Britain leads the world in panicking.

Ludicrously EG Group (whoever they are) have announced that they are limiting drivers to a maximum of £30 of petrol. This will only exacerbate the problem with drivers queuing to top up again at every opportunity. What they need to do is impose a minimum purchase of, say, £40 so that people will only fill up when they really have to do so. Problem solved at a stroke (2 or 4).

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 25th September 2021, 8:22 AM

What they need to do is ........................

Shut the f**k up about it in the first place. Bloody so called news channel stirrers