Status report Page 6,110

Ridiculous trend. Who starts these bloody stupid things?

Stupid people

My grand-daughter has made speedy recovery, thank God, and the surgeon told my daughter they are seeing more and more of these cases, but pleas to get these so called "Friendship Bracelets" or at least the magnetic type ball bearings taken off the market are falling on deaf ears.
So, my daughter emailed the local BBC News Desk and a shocked Editor said they will take up the case and want to interview her in their news report. Let's hope something comes of it, as the doctor said "they" won't take notice until a child dies, which is quite possible with the next one - he said my grand-daughter was very lucky.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st September 2021, 12:09 AM

My grand-daughter has made speedy recovery, thank God, and the surgeon told my daughter they are seeing more and more of these cases, but pleas to get these so called "Friendship Bracelets" or at least the magnetic type ball bearings taken off the market are falling on deaf ears.
So, my daughter emailed the local BBC News Desk and a shocked Editor said they will take up the case and want to interview her in their news report. Let's hope something comes of it, as the doctor said "they" won't take notice until a child dies, which is quite possible with the next one - he said my grand-daughter was very lucky.

Fantastic news. That bracelet is not what I would call friendship. Being a child is fun. I didn't just bite through a thermometer. I said to my mate "see if you can run me over on your bike" so he did and I had blood spurting out of my knee like it was a fountain. He got a clip round the ear from his mother for it. I ran down the hall and crashed into a mirror and needed butterfly ear surgery. And I ran over a six feet high wall and landed head first. My parents nearly separated over it but decided to delay that process until last year when aged 90. Whatever, the good news is I have turned out fine. This is patently obvious to all. Life is life.

Happy Earth Wind and Fire day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

A heavy item I ordered from Amazon at 8:58 yesterday morning, was delivered at 6:32 pm

Is that a record? Is there any need now for retail shops? Is this the end of the world as we know it?

That's heavy man!

I got another warning from Facebook today.

I posted that the demonstrators on the M25 should get run over by a juggernaut.

Quote: Chappers @ 21st September 2021, 7:56 PM

I got another warning from Facebook today.

They probably didn't find it a sufficiently articulated argument.

Quote: Chappers @ 21st September 2021, 7:56 PM

Good for you - effin' wasters. Angry

They missed my link to the news story headed by my comment "There's never a pissed up lorry driver when you need one"

There will be a disaster before long.
I saw the video of them yesterday waiting for a gap on the M25 before rushing out and sitting down on the motorway.

Another Emily Davison, the suffragette who walked in front of racing horses is waiting to happen.

Let's hope so

Pesky women, demanding the vote.

Just a little prick!

Well 2 actually!!!!