BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 37

Good start to the Head 2 Head. Pleased Me -2 v Alf -4 as we both did a double transfer, but my lad Dallas had a 2 pointer.

Interesting to see who is right too in the Captain stakes, as we both have Ronaldo and Salah, but opposite choice for armband.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 17th September 2021, 5:50 AM

Ditto, even though I managed to squeeze Ronaldo into my team I'm not going to have a rush of blood to the head and make him captain - I expect I'll regret it, I usually do..

Just the one player in tonights match - and netted 8 points.
Thats handy, Harry.

Me too
I only picked him because of my Yorkshireness
Leeds is in Yorkshire isn't it?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 18th September 2021, 1:06 AM

Leeds is in Yorkshire isn't it?

Ay up, t'think thee is reet lad.

Raphael Dias Belloli certainly sounds like he's from the North.
He's got a pesky yellow dog's cock next to him now - so he might be on notice

Quote: jphellpool @ 17th September 2021, 9:01 PM

A close H2H with Radish last week. Hoping to kick the arse of Dan Sweryt this time.

Up the blues.

JP you've posted one hour after the game week deadline and are the only person to not meet the posting requirement this week. Your late post also barely meets the criteria of being about FPL and/or our league.

I've stated many times the goal of the posting requirement is to build the thread and community - which it has been doing nicely - we're up to page 37 - which didn't happen until January last season. To this end I'm going to use my discretion and not eject you from the league this time, but please raise your game - you need to post within the game week start and end times and with a decent post that's worth reading. Most people have done more than this. Full description of what's acceptable on page 14 of this thread.

Quote: don rushmore @ 17th September 2021, 12:46 AM

Reported

Who to, the Bottom Inspectors?

Don, you're not a hard man, you're a middle aged bloke from Penge. Please stop trying to be an arse at every possible opportunity.

Every year you moan about people not pulling their weight and the league not being properly run, whilst barely showing up yourself. This season you have something you've actually requested in the past, me in charge, enacting a proper participation policy.

Get behind it, don't piss on it like you did with your unnecessary comment about the naming comp, which obviously will not go on forever, and in any case you might win.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 18th September 2021, 11:28 AM

Please stop trying to be an arse at every possible opportunity.

Amen to that.

Hey hey hey, rule bending.
Are we all allowed 1 strike?
And, I like Don from Penge's pithy posts

He can get, like me, a bit wearing sometimes.

(thought I'd slip in the "like me" before certain people say summat) :D

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 18th September 2021, 12:06 PM

I like Don from Penge's pithy posts

Thank you, Stephen.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 15th September 2021, 8:55 PM

Playfull, you or the ghost has until 8.00pm Friday to fulfil your posting requirement. The above doesn't count.

Also Don and JP Pass still to complete.

The GW5 posting deadline bled into GW6 by 90 minutes. Confusing or what?

Possibly. JP posted 61 minutes after the deadline. At least this time that's close enough to earn him a reprieve. I don't want to boot anyone, but if he does it again he's out. And posts like; "I hope I beat x this week, up the blues" do not constitute good posts. No-one here is that limited intellectually that can't manage better.

And, I like Don from Penge's pithy posts

Pithy posts are encouraged. Being a nob isn't.

Yep. We've all got a Get Out of Jail Free card now. Will probably play mine over the busy Xmas period.

Taking a gamble this week with Lukaku and Ronaldo upfront. Hopefully they're not going to hit a drought this week.

Perhaps I should have brought Toney back in rather than Lukaku though...

Called it weeks ago. Knew reprieves would be given.

Quote: don rushmore @ 18th August 2021, 1:40 PM

The once-a-week posting rule will be relaxed over Xmas, and the shorter GWs I expect.

Thanks for f**k all, Wolves.