BCG Super 6 League Page 7

Ever since my rash £10 bet last week, I'm now receiving regular emails from Sky with various betting offers - stupid people.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th September 2021, 2:43 PM

Ever since my rash £10 bet last week, I'm now receiving regular emails from Sky with various betting offers - stupid people.

Mixed bag this week.

2 homes, 3 draws and an away. 94/1 No thank you. Angelic But gives me some sort of vindication. :D

Quite a few seem to have abandoned this league already, which is a shame.
Bunter is 16 points clear but it's possible to overhaul that with a few correct scores.

And I'm taking Alf's suggestion up and doing a 'Acca' each week.
Where there are tricky fixtures, I shall do 2, switching teams.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 17th September 2021, 8:02 AM

Wha? Errr

It's the new word in football betting Acca.
Short for accumulator.

Ah, so being a Yorkie, I expect that'll be a helluva risk like say 20p each way. You be careful now!

Iv'e thrown off those stereotypical shackles, it's ten bob these days.

F**k me

Nice one Alfred, excellent score this week in what a very tricky draw.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 17th September 2021, 8:02 AM

Of course you don't have to let the bookies dictate what bets you have (never a good idea). You can always choose the 6 games yourself on which to risk your hard-earned. Or don't bet on all 6 if you think one of them is tricky. Or instead of a straight £10 accumulator (for example), you could do, say 15 x 60p 4-folds and a £1 sixfold, thus guaranteeing a return if only 4 come up.

I never do Accas with more than 5 and they don't come in often but once it gets to six or more it becomes extremely unlikely to come in
Unless they are all Bankers, and even then one or two will still let you down as Southampton proved today

Well, at least I wasn't the only one to get the MC score so utterly wrong.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 18th September 2021, 9:16 AM

Iv'e thrown off those stereotypical shackles, it's ten bob these days.

4 Homes and 2 Aways 39/1, so I've gone rash and bet a £1, on Alf's advice - he better be f**king right

I will look at it closer to the weekend to see if it needs tweaking.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th September 2021, 3:29 PM

4 Homes and 2 Aways 39/1, so I've gone rash and bet a £1, on Alf's advice - he better be f**king right

I will look at it closer to the weekend to see if it needs tweaking.

You realise that your bet will remain on your original selections regardless of any subsequent tweaking to your Super6?

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 21st September 2021, 1:21 PM

You realise that your bet will remain on your original selections regardless of any subsequent tweaking to your Super6?

Oh aye - I meant, like Stephen, to place another bet.