BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 33

Third-highest scorer in the H2H this week but still I lose. There were 10 other teams I could have been drawn to play this week but no...

I can here Don sniggering now.

But f**k me! I've leapt from bottom to 9th Must be that dog-shit I stood in at the weekend.

So where are you now Stephen, in the Head 2 Head? Whistling nnocently

Quote: don rushmore @ 13th September 2021, 4:26 PM

Was anyone from here in Eastbourne today?

Sorry Don, I realise this is a joke - which is great - genuinely - but it's not enough to meet the posting requirement for this week. You've got till 8.00pm on Friday to make a longer or more 'relevant post'.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 12th September 2021, 4:32 PM

No pleasing you.

You too Goodlad. I know you've posted a couple of times but they are one sentence posts that don't relate to the league or FPL.

Other members still outstanding with the minimum posting requirement:

Vanden Stock/Playfull
Dan
JP Pass

Everyone else - nicely done.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 11th September 2021, 10:08 PM

There was a goose, a camel and Pele. Which one has four legs? No, sorry, I'm not getting this at all.
Someone sensible - please explain. I will respond to your explanation as soon as I can but am currently ridding the world of unnecessary antlers. There was a goose, a camel and Pele. Which one has four legs? No, sorry, not getting this at all. Someone sensible - explain. I will respond to your explanation as soon as I can but am currently ridding the world of unnecessary antlers. People will thank me in the long run. I expect to be made a saint actually which is kind of alright I guess, But I did spend many years nailed to a cross.

In duplicate as it happens.

As per the rules (p14) 'nonsense' and 'a stream of consciousness' do not constitute a good post. I realise this is somewhere in the middle and you haven't just bashed your head on the keyboard with your eyes closed, but future posts must relate more clearly to the league or FPL.

If you don't want to come out of character, just reference more relevant things than Pele or Camels. :)

Quote: Feeoree @ 13th September 2021, 10:53 AM

Captain Alexander-Arnold strikes again!

Yeah, but you wasted your triple captain chip on him last week. Well done on picking Kovacic. I'm saying nowt about you buying Benteke.

Quote: Lazzard @ 13th September 2021, 10:14 AM

Anyway ... could have done with Sala getting a hat-trick, and without the sending off.
Lukaku seems to be delivering.
Might have a look at Eduardo this week.
So another V. average week scraping along the bottom.

Nearly bought Lukaku this week for a -4pt. Tried instead to eke another week out of Ings. Would have only ended up 5pts better off so not a disaster.

Anton's starting to slip away but very happy to still be second after 4 weeks with my wildcard virgo intacta. Do I bring in Lulu and CR7 or go down a different route?

I had three none players last week including my captain.
Only one goalie to choose from and he let 3 in against Liverpool.
They played bad and so did I.
\/

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 14th September 2021, 1:05 PM

.......................... and you haven't just bashed your head on the keyboard with your eyes closed......................

Laughing out loud I genuinely burst out laughing - Love it.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th September 2021, 10:39 AM

So where are you now Stephen, in the Head 2 Head? Whistling nnocently

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 14th September 2021, 2:11 PM

I had three none players last week including my captain.

That's right - ignore the important question. :D

Sorry Don, I realise this is a joke - which is great - genuinely - but it's not enough to meet the posting requirement for this week. You've got till 8.00pm on Friday to make a longer or more 'relevant post'.

It's not a joke. I was in Eastbourne yesterday and may have recognised someone from this thread.

You too Goodlad. I know you've posted a couple of times but they are one sentence posts that don't relate to the league or FPL.

Other members still outstanding with the minimum posting requirement:

Vanden Stock/Playfull
Dan
JP Pass

Everyone else - nicely done.

As per the rules (p14) 'nonsense' and 'a stream of consciousness' do not constitute a good post. I realise this is somewhere in the middle and you haven't just bashed your head on the keyboard with your eyes closed, but future posts must relate more clearly to the league or FPL.

If you don't want to come out of character, just reference more relevant things than Pele or Camels. :)

Thank you for the clarification.

Now we are more up to the days of the football Q-pons.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th September 2021, 10:39 AM

I can here Don sniggering now.

But f**k me! I've leapt from bottom to 9th Must be that dog-shit I stood in at the weekend.

Oi! you calling my team dogshit?

Quote: don rushmore @ 14th September 2021, 6:13 PM

It's not a joke. I was in Eastbourne yesterday and may have recognised someone from this thread.

You do realise they don't look like their avatar, don't you.

Said I would try and get him in the team - so with a bit of jiggery-pokery, via a defender, Antonio and -4 points, I have Ronaldo in my team, and still have 200k in me back pocket.

Now you watch him either not play, get seriously injured or play like shit, as that's what usually happens post me looking proudly at me newly shaped team, :(

Was going to do something similar - but will now wait to see if The Curse of Herc kicks in....
:D

Well, I have warned you. Rolling eyes

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 15th September 2021, 6:12 AM

You do realise they don't look like their avatar, don't you.

I know what eight of you look like. :)

Make that nine.

https://mymodernmet.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/archive/3q34vbX7MAM0vhsVKHx-_1065303367.jpeg