Only Connect Page 61

Quote: Chappers @ 31st August 2021, 2:36 PM

Which question? Music?

Lisa, but they f**ked it up - can't remember what I pitched now, but it wasn't that, which is the norm.

What was that dreadfully unfunny joke about someone sending a letter about Chessington, or something ? Cringeworthy.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 30th August 2021, 11:57 PM

One of my questions on there tonight, but you know, I wasn't sure until I saw my name in the closing titles, as yet again, they'd altered it. Angry

I never got it before and I feel such a fool as we have been close for more years than I recall.

Your moaning is just a disguise for being a total natural with our gobsmacking and seemingly "there's no alternative" intellectual mainstream media. I'm genuinely in awe.

Quote: beaky @ 31st August 2021, 4:53 PM

What was that dreadfully unfunny joke about someone sending a letter about Chessington, or something ? Cringeworthy.

I always watch it recorded, so I can fast forward the crud that Victoria is given to spout at the beginning and end. Always bloody awful - it's been this way since the latest editor took over; but, as far as writers are concerned he is the best one they have had so far imo.

I am a bit back in with her now. While she sadly refused my invitation to get in bed with me, she has donated the eye of horus which was kind of her. It has been a new and when it is in the mood a thrilling experience.

Well, that's 40 odd questions sent off to the editor, to see how many he picks to bits and decides to use. Checked them all against their database for duplication, so can see no reason why they don't use them all :D you're 'avin' a laugh, ain't yer

Chappers I've included your "Rin Tin Tin" one, which I like very much, so will deffo let you know if they use it. Thank you. :)

Have they never eaten a f**king trifle?

Tonight's is SO easy.

I've got 3 already - some before the competitors.

No spoilers!

Phwaaarrrr

Why the red hair? it was never referenced
Perhaps a Taskmaster task of some type?

Victoria's twin sister

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 20th September 2021, 9:39 PM

Why the red hair? it was never referenced
Perhaps a Taskmaster task of some type?

She was wearing rose coloured glasses a couple of weeks ago too which was never mentioned.

The connection between?
Smug
Narcissistic
Self satisfied
Superior
Answer-Victoria

Quote: paulted @ 21st September 2021, 7:16 PM

The connection between?
Smug
Narcissistic
Self satisfied
Superior
Answer-Victoria

Agreed. It is a bit like that. You wonder what Her and Mitchell's foreplay consists of.

Quote: paulted @ 21st September 2021, 7:16 PM

The connection between?
Smug
Narcissistic
Self satisfied
Superior
Answer-Victoria

:D