BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 32

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 12th September 2021, 4:32 PM

No pleasing you.

Yes, there is..................there's always the soapy flannel. You remember.......last time. :$

It was easy enough to understand except that the Mr Bump reference distracted from the joke rather than adding to it
Was he inured? is that why Mr Bump was referenced, everythings a joke to you, did he laugh at someone being injured? it felt like I might have missed a story somewhere that would have made the post make sense

I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition... Ill

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th September 2021, 4:30 PM

Thank you! :)

Didn't say it was funny.
Just didn't need Mr. Bump.
Cool

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 12th September 2021, 5:41 PM

I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition... Ill

That's what I thinking

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 12th September 2021, 5:20 PM

It was easy enough to understand except that the Mr Bump reference distracted from the joke rather than adding to it
Was he inured? is that why Mr Bump was referenced, everythings a joke to you, did he laugh at someone being injured? it felt like I might have missed a story somewhere that would have made the post make sense

A jumble of words, that's gone around the houses, but I think I've been insulted. Errr
I was going to say I won't bother in future, but Godot has suggested I carry on. Maybe I will, to spite the cynics. I'm only trying to lighten the proceedings, for f**k's sake. What are you doing? Ditto the following.................

Quote: Lazzard @ 12th September 2021, 8:01 PM

Didn't say it was funny.

Didn't take it as that. It was thanks for confirming the extra graphic wasn't necessary.
Besides Godot thinks it's quite funny, so your opinion would count for diddly squat, if I'd been seeking it. :P

You seem to have me mixed up with someone who gives a f**k.
We're all only as good as out last gag - so move on.

That got under your skin didn't it.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 13th September 2021, 8:57 AM

That got under your skin didn't it.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Lazzard @ 13th September 2021, 8:44 AM

You seem to have me mixed up with someone who gives a f**k.

Really - then why do you reply to my posts.

In the vain hope you might stop hijacking this Fantasy Football thread with your endless moaning about us not appreciating all the hard work you put into your jokes.

Anyway ... could have done with Sala getting a hat-trick, and without the sending off.
Lukaku seems to be delivering.
Might have a look at Eduardo this week.
So another V. average week scraping along the bottom.

Captain Alexander-Arnold strikes again!

I never use wildcard so early but my squad was slightly messy, so fixed a couple of positions and decided to take a chance and get Ronaldo early, working out nicely so far!

Decent week even with a minus points player (Antonio getting a red card) and a 0 points player (Stones not playing).

Quote: Lazzard @ 13th September 2021, 10:14 AM

In the vain hope you might stop hijacking this Fantasy Football thread with your endless moaning about us not appreciating all the hard work you put into your jokes.

So, contrary then.

This thread has seen more battles than any other, and I think Aaron let's us all get on with it, as long it doesn't get personal, as he hates football.

I will gripe as much as I want without a wet behind the ears newcomer critic telling me what to do, thank you very much.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I will be looking to accommodate Ronaldo for Antonio. Might as well, but of course, the Herc Curse is bound to see him do bugger all. :(

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th September 2021, 11:50 AM

a wet behind the ears newcomer critic

?
Genuinely confused.

Was anyone from here in Eastbourne today?

Not far....Bradford.