BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 31

I managed to get Ronaldo into the team without too much fuss. Didn't realise Son was unlikely to play though, so I'm rather hoping he either makes a late appearance and bags a hat-trick or Chilwell finally gets a start.

I have other plans for my team, but they'll have to wait until next week as I don't want to leak too many points given my abysmal start.

Great.
Two yellows and a red from one match.
Twats.

Great game though.

Cristianooooo. Heart ruled head at first but then I just couldn't see why he wouldn't do well. He's still talked about as the best player in the world with Messi. A lot of us could've done without the Antonio red card...

Not me
Means I can swap him for Ronaldo

Well done those who took the plunge, I was thinking it would be ok as they approached half time, and then the inevitable happened ( twice) just wished I'd captained Lukaku who had similar returns

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 11th September 2021, 5:57 PM

Cristianooooo. Heart ruled head at first but then I just couldn't see why he wouldn't do well. He's still talked about as the best player in the world with Messi.

For some reason I wanted to see him play. I've given my head a wobble.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 11th September 2021, 5:57 PM

A lot of us could've done without the Antonio red card...

Indeed, but Bunter still remains the king of the negative point haul, with his sleek -3 from the Spurs game.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 11th September 2021, 8:37 PM

Indeed, but Bunter still remains the king of the negative point haul, with his sleek -3 from the Spurs game.

A title I also won last season with Jan Bednarek's -7. An own goal and a red card in the same game.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 11th September 2021, 8:56 PM

A title I also won last season with Jan Bednarek's -7. An own goal and a red card in the same game.

Yep, I mentioned it a few pages back. One of the most brutal things I've ever seen in this game.

Actually, let's have a prize for best negative points this year. You're the current leader.

There was a goose, a camel and Pele. Which one has four legs? No, sorry, I'm not getting this at all.
Someone sensible - please explain. I will respond to your explanation as soon as I can but am currently ridding the world of unnecessary antlers. There was a goose, a camel and Pele. Which one has four legs? No, sorry, not getting this at all. Someone sensible - explain. I will respond to your explanation as soon as I can but am currently ridding the world of unnecessary antlers. People will thank me in the long run. I expect to be made a saint actually which is kind of alright I guess, But I did spend many years nailed to a cross.

In duplicate as it happens.

For a change I read that whole post just to check
Sorry still no, but I really tried

OK, so maybe I was a tad hasty in going off on one, so offer it up again (smaller) with an explanation for those who may not have understood it.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/36277/28/

But it remains that it is disheartening when you spend time doing these things and no one, but no one says anything, so you feel completely ignored - go on you try it.

A "Good" "Bad" "Indifferent" "It's shit" is better than nothing.

So, I originally had it without the Mr Bump, thinking that the reference to PSG and Lionel would have been sufficient - how wrong I was!

I think the Mr Bump is enough, so if you don't get it after that, then I don't know what to say, without being very insulting.

To be honest, when no-one comments on one of my (I thought at the time) funny posts, I just presume it was a bit rubbish and move on.

(And it didn't need Mr Bump)

It's shit.

Quote: Lazzard @ 12th September 2021, 3:40 PM

(And it didn't need Mr Bump)

Thank you! :)
But you see what you have to put up with on this thread, even with Mr Bump. Thick as two proverbial. Pleased

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 6th September 2021, 9:25 AM

I didn't get it.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 12th September 2021, 4:19 PM

It's shit.

No pleasing you.