BCG Super 6 League Page 6

I forgot last weekend, and this week I thought of it but didn't consider it still goes and concentrates on other leagues during the international break, oops.

I'll have to set myself a reminder or something.

Here is your reminder for today. Scores in by 3pm for a full round of premship games so nothing too tricky, although that Arsenal - Norwich game is a tough one to call. :) Jackpot could be won today by someone, although I see it's gone back to a measly 250k pretty quickly. Angry Skinflints.

Also looks like Kamara's left, which is a shame, I found his scores a good marker. All the characters have gone. Stelling's the only one I've heard of and there isn't a single ex footballer playing now, which is nuts. Three of 'em last season, now none. :S

2 Draws, 3 Homes and an Away.

The resident hustlers are storming away at the top. Billy I hope you backed up that full house with a shilling? I'm guessing 50/60 odd to one, min on that lot.

64/1. And no I didn't. :(

I got Watford v Wolves completely arse about face. Going down...................... :(

Gulp Errr ..2 x UEFA Champions League predictions.

Home advantage is nearly always good for 2 points.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 11th September 2021, 9:51 PM

64/1. And no I didn't. :(

I've gone mad. Billy's experience has made me think "F**k it, why not", so have placed a tenner on my 5 home and one draw predictions at 71/1, which makes me think they are not wild selections and stand a chance. Er, that is fat chance, of course

I had to smile, though as I placed that bet at 6 this morning, but couldn't remember my bank details, and now come back to it, I am still logged in, whereas normally it would log me out.

71/1 is about right to have a chance.

My predictions came out at about 250/1 but I might change them before the deadline today.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 14th September 2021, 9:12 AM

71/1 is about right to have a chance.

Yes, mine usually hover around 275/1, and that's what prompted me, after reading Billy's odds. But no problem, I'll be asking him for a refund as it was him that led me astray. Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. It was William (points finger) Angelic

That is exactly why I didn't bet on my sixfold last week. Or feel bad for missing out. I know that if I were tempted to do so on a regular basis, I would already have lost far in excess of those winnings over the preceding years. And would lose them again over the next 64 weeks.

It's a one off, I assure you..................er, :(

And how much have you lost on the gee-gees.

Mine come in at a modest 40/1. You wouldn't get rich on it but if you bet £1 every single gameweek then your chances of coming out on top are pretty high, because the winning odds don't get much lower than this and are usually a bit higher. The most you could lose is about 50 quid but your selections would have to be pretty rubbish not to get one full house in 50 goes.

From memory I usually get one a season but can't remember getting too many more than that. So that's what I'm doing starting tonight. The pundits still haven't entered theirs btw, which doesn't bother me as much now that I don't know who most of them are.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 12th September 2021, 4:25 PM

Home advantage is nearly always good for 2 points.

Well the Barcelona - Bayern Munich match shot that theory in the foot. Angry

Only 2 out of 6 right, made a big hole in my £10. I've told the wife, Spam fritters for Sunday roast.