BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 30

Cliquebait

Clique and Collect

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 8th September 2021, 1:29 PM

You're keeping your league going with as many people as possible just in case you get booted from the official league.

Twin Cliques

Clique ultras

The Clique District

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 14th August 2021, 5:02 PM

Okay, post your new league code here BB, whoever doesn't see it we can PM it to them.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 14th August 2021, 7:43 PM

The sooner we get our lot transferred over the better imo.

I'm sorry but I still can't see where it was said this was to be the only and permanent solution. One or two were getting hysterical as usual so I had to do something else, after all my attempts to delete the intruders failed. You helpfully started a new league and got almost everyone over, but the solution to delete them came unexpectedly later that night, from Godot.

That meant the newly formed LOG league was no longer needed. It doesn't mean your efforts weren't appreciated like you seemed to think, they were, and thanks again. And they've got you the Admin role next season if you still want it. But a pledge had been made to one of the earliest league members to hand it over to him for his efforts in keeping the forums ticking over, before he disappeared for a couple of years.

It was simply his turn, although I PMed him more than once on that Sunday to say 'I need a reply that you still want to do it before midnight, or it goes to Billy.' He replied and said he did about 7ish from memory.

The non Clique, Clique

Ze Clique

Clique as a Parrot

It's interesting to see the Ronaldo debate. I don't know what I'm going to do yet tbh. It's interesting his age is being brought up despite no evidence at all of it affecting his game at the moment. He scored more goals than Lukaku last season yet he's started well enough. Logically, I guess you'd wait and see but where is the fun in logic, eh???

BC Guide Dogs

A lot of players seem to have a "75%" chance of playing this week, which isn't very helpful. Then there's those players whose clubs wouldn't release them for the international games who may be banned by FIFA from playing this weekend. Or may not. Not to mention the four British based Argentinians, the cause of the abandonment of the Brazil v Argentina World Cup qualifier. What will become of them? It's a minefield out there...

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 9th September 2021, 7:56 PM

It's interesting to see the Ronaldo debate. I don't know what I'm going to do yet tbh.

He'll score over 20 goals this season, starting with 2 or 3 against Newcastle. He's absolutely worth 12.5 mil. Sadly I can't afford him.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 9th September 2021, 9:19 PM

A lot of players seem to have a "75%" chance of playing this week, which isn't very helpful.

Players rated at 75% are usually fine but you should always do your own research.

Quote: Feeoree @ 9th September 2021, 7:21 PM

Clique as a Parrot

Doesn't work.

There was an Irish bloke, a black geezer, a lesbian and some freak from the Victorian era all in a boat and one of them had to go overboard. It was sinking, right. Who had to go? None of them actually as they managed somehow to paddle to Scotland regardless and chucked into the sea the entire membership of the SNP. Well, at least the many who defend racist comments by a young comedienne as she happens to like the fantasy of independence. Er, can someone remind me how often we are supposed to be posting jokes to comply with the rules. I have only done it in a very half arsed fashion - barely arsed or joke riddled at all - hoping it is once a year. The fact is that I don't do stand-up. I do community when not a recluse. Which is once every four years at most as there is no way I'm taking part in two-yearly World Cup piffle.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 31st August 2021, 11:22 PM

You can have all three strikers plus Salah in midfield, for 48.8mil if you buy today. That's some serious goal scoring power. >_<

But then almost every one of the next 11 players will have to be the cheapest available, averaging around 4.6mil each. Hopefully someone will do this then we can see if it pays off or not. Go on Steve. :)

Well I've given it a go. Not at all sure that, long-term, discarding both Son & Calvert-Lewin in order to accommodate Ronaldo (with Fornals) will be a point winner but both were down as doubtful this weekend so I thought I'd give it a try and see what happens. He who dares...