Coronavirus Page 81

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 31st August 2021, 9:23 PM

I think he was just joking
No offence taken from here

Excellent - thank you - genuine best wishes to Svetlana and our entire country. I loved my one time there. Scotshire. Found out I couldn't toss a caber even under excellent tuition and that porridge was beyond me even when it was brewed in the traditional drug like way. I am big on haggis though which I experienced unexpectedly in the south of their county, Carlisle. I don't have many lasting ambitions as I have almost done it all but to be frank I have never yet worn a kilt. I want in my remaining seconds just to get to Gretna in a mini kilt with my bollocks and winkle fully on display. To my mind, I would be pushing the Stranraer or whatever boat further out by proving that kilt wearers don't wear underpants and you can in any sort of circumstances marry who you like. I've already identified the Gaelic speaking beaver who I want up my aisle.

Good luck to Liverpool again - I just want to see a club that refuses to spend money winning it.

If it happens, I will laugh for 48 hours like a turtle.

Well she is back on Monday
If she can't show me a negative test then she's in the shed for a couple of days I'm afraid
Although I did put the big screen in the shed, So maybe I'll go there, It's got a dart board as well

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 4th September 2021, 1:12 AM

Well she is back on Monday
If she can't show me a negative test then she's in the shed for a couple of days I'm afraid
Although I did put the big screen in the shed, So maybe I'll go there, It's got a dart board as well

If she has to be in there for any length of time, do what I have done for the last 20 years. I know they are out of fashion now but, still, a highly visible outdoors washing line does wonders in showing to neighbours you are still normal. Just hang seven pairs of knickers there every Monday, ensuring that you do it long before it gets light. And if interrogated by some local Mary Whitehouse who says she will move if you bring Pakistanis in, tell her she just went for a while to the Orkney Islands which to be fair are totally English.

Then bring in a convoy of 30 trucks full of Pakistanis.

What is a 'vaccine passport'? Anybody definitely know?
The news says they are bringing them in.
Iv'e asked on google - 20 different answers.
A yellow card? A letter? An app? What?

Don't worry, Dido Harding's working on it.
Be ready the year after next.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 6th September 2021, 8:40 AM

What is a 'vaccine passport'? Anybody definitely know?
The news says they are bringing them in.
Iv'e asked on google - 20 different answers.
A yellow card? A letter? An app? What?

Either a screen display on a smartphone on the NHS app (for installation of which you have to undergo an identity check that might take days) or a letter from the appropriate body on the NHS.

NB the NHS app not the NHS test&trace App.

Dunno why you are having difficulty finding the info, just Google[Vaccine Passport] and then visit the NHS sites that it suggests.

Such as:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/nhs-covid-pass

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/get-your-covid-pass-letter/

I don't understand Apps.

Coronavirus truly is one of the most substantial changes that happened in the entire world in the last decade. I have to agree that it was incredibly hard at first, especially since we didn't know anything about it and because everything happened so quickly that we didn't have time to process the information. At least, we now have many resources and solutions to this global problem. One of the best ones, in my opinion, are PCR tests since they're much more specific when it comes to results in comparison to rapid ones. That's why I always go to https://kaspiro-services.co.uk/#Booking when I have to travel.

Ahh who dug up this old thread again??

Quote: workin @ 15th February 2022, 7:06 PM

Coronavirus truly is one of the most substantial changes that happened in the entire world in the last decade.

Quote: lofthouse @ 15th February 2022, 9:18 PM

Ahh who dug up this old thread again??

At least they searched for an original thread, which is nothing short of a miracle for a newbie!

And welcome to BCG, workin ?

I still haven't had coronavirus.

Quote: Ben @ 16th February 2022, 11:15 PM

I still haven't had coronavirus.

Same here. I feel left out.

Same here. At least I don't think I have.

Me too,

A United States court ruled that the government had exceeded its authority by requiring masks on public transportation, so airlines, airports, trains, and busses are quickly ditching the mandates. Looking forward to flying maskless in two weeks, for the first time in more than two years.