BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 28

Nice of the FPL to email me , to tell me my overall ranking is 5,908,662.

My comment on Dan's post was tongue in cheek ;)

That;s the administrator of the original league, and the password holder of the original Clique league
Have some respect you lot

The number 1 rule is, of course, don't be a twat online if you're using your real name.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 4th September 2021, 1:02 AM

That;s the administrator of the original league, and the password holder of the original Clique league
Have some respect you lot

I thought this was a jokey thread on football predictions, not a Second Coming. Angelic

Well, to some it's serious............... :P

As there's no Prem this weekend, I thought I'd cast my net wider................

Quote: don rushmore @ 2nd September 2021, 9:15 PM

I don't think his previous post, which amounts to nothing more than "I had a good week", counts.

Tough, because it does. Dan was not lurking on this forum, he wasn't viewing it at all. I contacted him outside of it and he responded and has made an effort to get his toes wet, so I know I'm reflecting most people's views here when I say it's great to see him posting. The original BCG Fantasy League emanated from his loins. He's the daddy. Although I of course am the daddy.

On the subject of the league's single rule everybody has met the minimum posting requirement and many have gone far beyond it. Last season it took until the end of November to get to page 28 and here we are there early in September. The season before that amounted to just 12 pages in its entirety. So well done to all - I'm genuinely impressed.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 4th September 2021, 11:46 AM

Tough, because it does.

Why 'tough'? I don't care if his post qualifies or doesn't.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 4th September 2021, 11:46 AM

so I know I'm reflecting most people's views here when I say it's great to see him posting.

Aye, this is my first year doing Fantasy Football with the forum but have been on BCG for years, and as with any forum, nice to see "the old lot" come back and post. Plus, obviously going a bit off topic from the footie here, Dan was always super kind and helpful to me back in old Newsjack days, with feedback and pointers and stuff.

Up against Horseradish for the H2H this week.

I'll be hoping to overtake him in the cliquers too.

Has Herc kept faith? It's early days yet.

Ah, don and Taxis bickering... It's like the old BSG days.

Dan

Quote: jphellpool @ 5th September 2021, 6:12 PM

Up against Horseradish for the H2H this week.

I'll be hoping to overtake him in the cliquers too.

Has Herc kept faith? It's early days yet.

Lovely of you to post Jphellpookks.

But actually not quite right.

My missus is picking my team this time round as it is clearly already getting serious.

To be frank, I didn't believe she was clairvoyant as she said for as long as she was cultivating seaweed but I have to hand it to her. She has proven herself to be eerily uncanny with her newly acquired crystal balls.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 4th September 2021, 8:45 AM

As there's no Prem this weekend, I thought I'd cast my net wider................

I really don't know why I bother. Any criticism rather than complete f**king silence would have been better.

So, that's it - the 2nd Edition of "Daily Cock" and a skit on Lineker & Co on Match of the Day I was working on, are shelved.

I didn't get it.
Do these toys I have found on the floor belong in your pram? :)

Lukaku undergoing scan after the Belgium game.
Drat.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 6th September 2021, 10:20 AM

Is that an app or a bit of software used to create that clipping?
Bloody good.