What are you watching on TV? Page 2,220

Yes, ouch.

Laughing out loud That's what makes some of the Red Bull one's so funny, is when the driver falls out of the cart leaving the passenger in the back to try and resolve the issue, OR they both fall out of it, and it carries on without them, going eventually into self destruct mode. Effin' hysterical.

Like I say, so bloody funny. Laughing out loud

The One Show.

The new regulars on A Question of Sport. Does anyone know who these new team leaders are? I've never heard of them.

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd September 2021, 7:22 PM

The One Show.

The new regulars on A Question of Sport. Does anyone know who these new team leaders are? I've never heard of them.

Sleepy

Isn't Bill Beaumont still captain ?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 3rd September 2021, 8:04 AM

Isn't Bill Beaumont still captain ?

#

:D Now that, is when it was worth watching, and the last time I looked in - it went downhill after that.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 3rd September 2021, 9:10 AM

#

:D Now that, is when it was worth watching, and the last time I looked in - it went downhill after that.

Nobody does it better than you.........baby you're the best.

Tra la la la la.

La.

Surviving 9-11

Harrowing. And for all those stupid deniers - why should all these people lie? One was an English girl, one a fireman in tears and one the widow of the fire-chief who had a female jumper fall on his head - I remember that in the original news reports.

There was also a man who was waiting for someone at the Pentagon and actually saw the plane hit the building. Against his wife's wishes (she was clearly very, very annoyed) he invited some of these naysayers so he could put his experience across to them. And what was their answer? They said "It is not unusual for somebody to think they saw something that didn't happen" Cretins. They also should have spoken to the woman who had 82% burns and of course, was very lucky to survive - her son, now in his twenties still holds a big, big grudge against Osama Bin Laden, and it has left him mentally unbalanced.

They make me sick, these people who say it never happened. Seen so many programmes like that, and all their theories have BIG holes in them - stupid twats.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000z95y/surviving-911

I don't think it's so much that people don't think it happened

It's more - who made it happen ...

Quote: lofthouse @ 5th September 2021, 6:12 PM

I don't think it's so much that people don't think it happened

It's more - who made it happen ...

There's that view of course, but there are lots of them out there that think it didn't happen at all!! One prog. I remember seeing, the guy said the film of the planes going into the towers was mocked up using CGI to cover up the deliberate explosions that brought the buildings down.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 30th August 2021, 4:41 PM

Re-run of "Bleak House" on Drama.

Fantastic production with that BBC magic - wonderful cinematography, wonderful actors (even Johnny Vegas as Krook!) and, of course, a wonderful story, as are all Dickens. Oh, and the gorgeous Gillian Anderson. Lovey

Did see it when it first aired about 15 years ago, and my only gripe now is the bloody adverts, which seem to appear every 10 minutes - Grrrrrrrr Angry

Tonight's episode was so moving - the scene between Gillian Anderson and Anna Maxwell Martin was incredible and had me in tears, I have to admit. What wonderful actresses they are.

There was a show on last week, I don't know the title but it was about a panel of experts (experts?) that match couples up who have never met and the first time they do meet is at the alter to be married. (legally married)

Jeez... a new low for reality TV. There was a geordie girl - the roughest boot I have ever seen, eef'ing and blinding it at the alter asking where the effing booze was while the grooms parents cringed with embarrassment.
In an interview with her, she said she had spent a fortune making herself beautiful. (her words)
- I've had me arse done, me fanny tidied up, me tits, lips and teeth done and cheek implants.
The result; plug ugly.
I don't like saying that about any girl but when your lips look like two massive shiny slugs, you've wasted your money.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 7th September 2021, 8:35 AM

There was a show on last week, I don't know the title but it was about a panel of experts (experts?) that match couples up who have never met and the first time they do meet is at the alter to be married. (legally married)

Jeez... a new low for reality TV. There was a geordie girl - the roughest boot I have ever seen, eef'ing and blinding it at the alter asking where the effing booze was while the grooms parents cringed with embarrassment.
In an interview with her, she said she had spent a fortune making herself beautiful. (her words)
- I've had me arse done, me fanny tidied up, me tits, lips and teeth done and cheek implants.
The result; plug ugly.
I don't like saying that about any girl but when your lips look like two massive shiny slugs, you've wasted your money.

Married at First Sight?

I watched an early series but from what you say it sounds like compulsory viewing.

Supposedly experts have put there personalities etc together to get the perfect match but from you say it sounds like they're just looking for viewing figures.

Quote: Chappers @ 7th September 2021, 2:21 PM

Married at First Sight?

TV for the oiks

American werewolf in London

Holy balls, I never noticed until now that Rik Mayall was in the pub at the start

Completely brilliant!

Quote: lofthouse @ 7th September 2021, 11:01 PM

American werewolf in London

Holy balls, I never noticed until now that Rik Mayall was in the pub at the start

Completely brilliant!

Stunning FX, even for today.

Yes, a very good film