BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 27

Quote: don rushmore @ 30th August 2021, 3:00 PM

Out of Office

Back

Quote: swerytd @ 30th August 2021, 9:23 PM

Hi I'm here.

How did I do? Not too bad considering I forgot all about it in Week 2, already scuppering my plans for winning the entire league. Just call me Arteta.

Dan

Welcome back. I don't think Arteta will even beat Norwich but you beat Godot in the H2H. Still plenty of time to catch the leaders.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 30th August 2021, 10:25 PM

Have you got the password for the original Clique league?

You're already in it.

Ronaldo - 12.5 mil (Forward)

Who's buying?

I'll think about it - I'd like to see him play (if) first on the 11th

Quote: don rushmore @ 31st August 2021, 1:54 PM

Ronaldo - 12.5 mil (Forward)

Who's buying?

Possibly, though it'll mean bye bye IshudKoko much earlier than I intended. Hmm...

Is that a million too much for a 36 year old premship striker? Okay he's never stopped scoring in Spain and Italy or Internationals, but can he still score at that rate in the tougher premiership, with this new retro refereeing brief on tackling?

Much may depend on if he's given the penalty taking job, which I have doubts he will be, until Fernandes starts missing them. It's gonna be a bumper week for wildcards, for sure.

Well having Kane, Lukaku and Ronaldo is going to take some Wild card Legerdermain to achieve
So it's maybe a case of having one of them, maybe two tops

You can have all three strikers plus Salah in midfield, for 48.8mil if you buy today. That's some serious goal scoring power. >_<

But then almost every one of the next 11 players will have to be the cheapest available, averaging around 4.6mil each. Hopefully someone will do this then we can see if it pays off or not. Go on Steve. :)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 29th August 2021, 8:29 PM

I can't remember

Was it
I tried to download the latest version of Flash player
They sent me a picture of Christian Ronaldo

Although I did get paid for one about Leo Messi a couple of weeks back
Messi's father Jorge worked in a steel factory and his mother Celia worked in a place that manufactured Magnets
So you can see where the attraction was there

(sometimes they write themselves)

That's the one - both good.

Obligatory minimum post post.

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ 2nd September 2021, 10:00 AM

Dan

I admire your spunk Dan, BUT.............. ;)

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 16th August 2021, 6:56 PM

A post cannot consist of nonsense, a stream of consciousness, a single word, information on the FPL site (such as price rises) or a quote. It must be a proper post that is addressed to the forum and relates to the game or the league. You're all witty people (mostly) and you know what a decent post looks like; so post gentlemen.

Adjudicator! :D

Quote: swerytd @ 2nd September 2021, 10:00 AM

Dan

Except, of course, that you've already posted this week anyway Errr

I don't think his previous post, which amounts to nothing more than "I had a good week", counts.

For the first time this season my squad value has fallen below 100 mil (99.9). Never a good sign. :(

I hope I have a good week next week.

Dan

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 16th August 2021, 6:56 PM

A post cannot consist of nonsense, a stream of consciousness, a single word, information on the FPL site (such as price rises) or a quote. It must be a proper post that is addressed to the forum and relates to the game or the league. You're all witty people (mostly) and you know what a decent post looks like; so post gentlemen.

I'm interested to know which of these it fell under, as - technically - it was none of the above.

Dan

Don't want to take sides in a Dan Don Ding Dong but just to say, yes I agree. Huh?