Till Death Us Do Part - The Blood Donor

Hello, I am a huge fan of the sitcom Till Death Us Do Part. I am looking to purchase the episode The Blood Donor and any other very early episodes. Could you please tell me if you have any early episodes for me to purchase on DVD? Thank you. Dean

Quote: Dean Wells @ 27th August 2021, 8:39 AM

Hello, I am a huge fan of the sitcom Till Death Us Do Part. I am looking to purchase the episode The Blood Donor and any other very early episodes. Could you please tell me if you have any early episodes for me to purchase on DVD? Thank you. Dean

There are plenty of DVDs available of Till Death and Hancock (I presume you mean him in the Blood Donor) - check eBay or Amazon.

YouTube has pretty much everything.

Blood Donor - without the prefix The - was a 1968 episode of Till Death Us Do Part (Series 3 Episode 2) according to IMDb.

I know nothing. :(

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 27th August 2021, 1:31 PM

Blood Donor - without the prefix The - was a 1968 episode of Till Death Us Do Part (Series 3 Episode 2) according to IMDb.

You learn a new thing every day. Unless you're a mayfly.

Quote: Dean Wells @ 27th August 2021, 8:39 AM

If you're a fan why don't you just get the complete/surviving DVD box set?

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/till_death_us_do_part/shop/5135/till_death_us_do_part/

I'm pretty sure there was a blood donorish episode in the later reboot, where Alf gets a transfusion from his wife's gay Black home help Winston