BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 23

Good! It's nearly Saturday, I can stop tinkering with my team.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 27th August 2021, 8:10 AM

You can get back to tinkering with something else instead -dirty boy! :$

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 27th August 2021, 8:10 AM

Time for a haircut?

Antonio has hurt me so far. He's somebody who's done well for me in the past, but his injuries put me off him. Still hurts a bit when he does the biz though.

Tables now update after each batch of games, rather than two in the morning. Big improvement.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 25th August 2021, 11:03 AM

Bunter is the man to ask. His knowledge of this game is fantastic.

His knowledge of the game is certainly superior to all those who, for some bizarre reason, haven't bothered to read and understand the rules.

I was all in for buying Lukaku, then Kane decides to stay for the Summer (Till December due to global warning)
And now CR7 returns to make the most disruption to a team since Faustino Asprilla
I would Love it , I would love it If I knew what to do

I don't expect great points this week, my team is Liverpool / Chelsea heavy and I expect that one to be tight

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 27th August 2021, 10:37 PM

I was all in for buying Lukaku, then Kane decides to stay for the Summer (Till December due to global warning)
And now CR7 returns to make the most disruption to a team since Faustino Asprilla
I would Love it , I would love it If I knew what to do

Both those have certainly put the cat amongst the pigeons, but if I play them you will at least know not to bother as they will have the Herc curse.

Yeah avoid Lukaku
The other two are guaranteed

Me and Lukaku are cursed.

**EDIT
On the news tonight was an MC fan who said "Thank God we didn't buy him (CR) - his best days are behind him" Sour grapes?

Well coincidentally I watched that recent documentary about him last night
Great goal scorer, terrific for shirt sales, but as a team player? I don't think he cares for it if it's not built around him

Oh f**k did you buy Lukaku
Well that's the last advice I'm ever giving you what with your Jonah/Jinx like qualities

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 27th August 2021, 11:19 PM

On the news tonight was an MC fan who said "Thank God we didn't buy him (CR) - his best days are behind him"

At 36 his best days are almost certainly behind him, to be fair.

Quote: don rushmore @ 28th August 2021, 12:36 AM

At 36 his best days are almost certainly behind him, to be fair.

That's exactly why I haven't updated my avatar on here since I hit 40

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 28th August 2021, 12:24 AM

Oh f**k did you buy Lukaku
Well that's the last advice I'm ever giving you what with your Jonah/Jinx like qualities

Fear not my son Angelic You misread me - I used to play Lukaku, but never again, and that's a promise friends I mean most sincerely.

It's a 'moving day' today (well a moving week really). As we are only on week three a big score can shoot you up the board and a poor score can put you into a tail spin. I think the most important decission today is who is your captain? Come on Herc you can do it!

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 27th August 2021, 10:37 PM

I don't expect great points this week, my team is Liverpool / Chelsea heavy and I expect that one to be tight

Well, you didn't have any Chelsea players at all last week and now it's 'Chelsea heavy'?

I wouldn't worry too much, Tuchel is balder and more mental than Pep. There's a fairly strong chance he'll play Lukaku in goal and himself upfront. I'm not even kidding. What's certain is the team will look nothing like the one that played Arsenal.