The all in one consolidated RIP thread Page 70

Funny, funny man. Feel like i have lost a mate. RIP

Don Everly - now with his brother Phil. One of..... No, I should say the finest close harmony duos ever(ly). My daughter bought me their Reunion Concert DVD they put together at the Albert Hall in 1983, after many years of not talking to each other - Absolutely superb

Rest In Peace Don

Charlie Watts.
The Stone's Sticks.
RIP

Quote: Lazzard @ 24th August 2021, 5:50 PM

Charlie Watts.
The Stone's Sticks.
RIP

Oh no. I suppose it was inevitable sooner rather than later. Yes I know it come to all of us eventually.

Did you know that one of the Temptations was his illegitimate kid? Papa was a Rolling Stone...

A life lived rip

Ronnie, Mick and deffo Keith you'd bet would be the first one, not "respectable" family man Charlie - Rest In Peace Sir, you helped make some of the greatest rock that I wallowed in, in the 60s. Cool man - Dig It. Cool

RIP Charlie.
Yes,didn't think you'd be the first.):

RIP Charlie Watts.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thewikifeed.com%2Fharpo-marx%2F&psig=AOvVaw0-RR4NditqwNJRqx1xzzKH&ust=1630001761826000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAoQjRxqFwoTCKDM7PHjzPICFQAAAAAdAAAAABAN

Yes RIP Charlie Watts, the most likable member of the Stones imo. Savile Row will be mourning him. (I expect Mick's planning a farewell concert at the Albert Hall at 800 quid a ticket). As Lords will be where he was a regular, as was Ted Dexter, swashbuckling England captain of the early Stones period.

Just managed to catch tonight on BBC2 "Charlie Watts at the BBC". They slipped that half hour in - glad I was on that channel when it started!

Then straight after on BBC1 was "Crossfire Hurricane"

Wallow in it. Cool

RIP Lord Ted
Brilliant cricketer not so much politician
He stood for the Tories against Sunny Jim in the rock solid Labour constituency where I was living.
He was absolutely amazed,bemused,astonished he didn't get it.

Quote: john tregorran @ 28th August 2021, 3:35 AM

RIP Lord Ted
Brilliant cricketer not so much politician
He stood for the Tories against Sunny Jim in the rock solid Labour constituency where I was living.
He was absolutely amazed,bemused,astonished he didn't get it.

????

Quote: Chappers @ 28th August 2021, 8:14 AM

????

Ted Dexter. My go-to answer for any cricket questions on Pointless. Don't know many cricketers since then.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 27th August 2021, 11:18 PM

Then straight after on BBC1 was "Crossfire Hurricane"
Cool

Bloody Hell - Jagger stark bollock naked exposing his bony bum. There's just so much one can take of bare flesh. Sick