BCG Super 6 League Page 5

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 22nd August 2021, 9:44 PM

Wrong thread. You won't fulfil your weekly quota that way!

I did wonder where my post went in that thread, turns out it's here Laughing out loud

Predicted 4 draws this week - perhaps I should have a go at the Pools.

When you have made your selections, don't forget to click the button 'challenge Jeff'
If you beat his score you go into the prize draw of £500.
I hope someone here gets it.

Thanks Stephen - will do.

Laura Woods, Jeff Stelling and Cammy, I've shit em.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 28th August 2021, 5:13 PM

Laura Woods, Jeff Stelling and Cammy, I've shit em.

Really - and who is top of the league for Round 5 with 11 points, two places above you, and started a week later?

Does that make me the turd meister?

I knew you'd be along soon with your trumpet.

Bless you, my son Angelic

Just four results to forecast this week (due to two postponements). And consequently only £5,000 up for grabs. Still, I'll take it while I'm waiting for a bigger pot. Especially as I've won nothing on the premium bonds for two consecutive months (for the first time in four years :()

And I doubt any winner will get anything like 5 grand unless there are some very big scores. Getting four correct scores regularly happens so let's say several hundred get them all right, it's then a max of 90/1 but generally a lot less to get the tie breaker right, meaning the jackpot is bound to be shared by quite a few people getting a couple of hundred quid at most each. :(

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 3rd September 2021, 10:27 PM

Just four results to forecast this week (due to two postponements).

Bollocks - the Wycombe v Ipswich was a banker for me. Angry

Even Chris Kamara forgot to enter this week!

There been movement in the rankings.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 4th September 2021, 8:25 PM

There been movement in the rankings.

Speak for yourself :)

The table is confirming who the regular gamblers are. I'll be asking for tips for the Ryder Cup in a couple of weeks.