BCG Super 6 League Page 4

Going well on 44 minutes, Stephen. 5 correct scores & 1 correct result (so far).

I know but the buggers will all score goals second half

Why has it given me only 7 points in the league, when I have scored 9 in the results?

No, they've given you 9. You had 15pts last week, now you're on 24. Does your PC not have a calculator on it? :P Missing the first game hasn't held you back, it's very easy to catch up in this game, in the early stages at least.

Another 5 out of 6 for you Stephen, that's two already. A full house can't be far away. If you back that up with a bet I think the minimum odds you tend to get are in the 50s but can climb in the hundreds if you predict some shock results.

I invited the two other pundits in because they were low scorers, then one of them got 14pts and sailed over most of us. Angry Still, I think it adds to the competition with them all in. If you do the Super 6 Extra game as well, it's Arsenal v Chelsea today.

Laura Woods is on sports radio every morning and does sky sports interviews. She was first noticed interviewing darts players.
She is very knowledgeable on sport and a nice looking girl to boot.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 22nd August 2021, 9:20 AM

No, they've given you 9. You had 15pts last week, now you're on 24. Does your PC not have a calculator on it? :P Missing the first game hasn't held you back, it's very easy to catch up in this game, in the early stages at least.

I don't understand the scoring - then why does it say Results 7 Scores 2. WTF does that mean?

Overall you've had a total of seven 2pointers and two 5pointers.

BTW does anyone know how I can decapitalise my name? Can't see a way to do it without rejoining.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 22nd August 2021, 10:28 AM

Laura Woods is on sports radio every morning and does sky sports interviews. She was first noticed interviewing darts players.
She is very knowledgeable on sport and a nice looking girl to boot.

Oh okay, I'll keep her in then. Still missing Le Tiss, didn't copy his picks but I mostly agreed with his and Jeff's. If you can stay in front of Stellings in the table, then you should be doing quite well, I've found.

I still find they post their punts too late though.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 22nd August 2021, 10:40 AM

I don't understand the scoring - then why does it say Results 7 Scores 2. WTF does that mean?

You get 2 points for the correct result (ie home win - draw - away win) but the wrong score. And 5 points for the correct score.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 22nd August 2021, 11:43 AM

Overall you've had a total of seven 2pointers and two 5pointers.

You've confused me even more with that explanation.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 22nd August 2021, 2:36 PM

You get 2 points for the correct result (ie home win - draw - away win) but the wrong score. And 5 points for the correct score.

Yeah OK, I understand that, BUT that doesn't explain what my original query was with Results 7 Scores 2 - it doesn't add up or make sense. Or am I going mad. :( I got two correct results and one correct score - that's 9, not 7. Or do you add the 2 on, and if so Why? :S

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 22nd August 2021, 10:40 AM

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 22nd August 2021, 3:35 PM

BUT that doesn't explain what my original query was with Results 7 Scores 2 - it doesn't add up or make sense. Or am I going mad. :( I got two correct results and one correct score - that's 9, not 7. Or do you add the 2 on, and if so Why? :S

The figures you are quoting are the results you have correctly forecast and the scores you have correctly forecast in the season to date. Not the points you have scored and not yesterday's results.

When you look at the league table it defaults to the positions for the season to date, which, as you say, shows you as having 7 correct results (= 14 pts) & 2 correct scores (= 10 pts) so far this season. A total of 24 pts.

At the top, above where it says "My Position", you then have the options of viewing either the current(latest) round or the current month. Viewing the current round (ie yesterday) you had two correct results (= 4 pts) & 1 correct result (= 5 pts). A total of 9 pts.

You can also use the drop-down menu next to the "round number" to look at previous weeks. In week 2 you had four correct results (= 8 pts). In week 3 you had one correct result (= 2 pts) & one correct score (= 5 pts). A total of 7 pts.

Thus, in the season so far, you have scored 8pts (wk 2) + 7 pts (wk 3) + 9pts (yesterday) = 24.

The current month, of course, being the only month so far, will read the same as the season's table until we enter September.

Phew! Thank you so much Billy - glad there's someone at the helm. :)

I have lost my password and sadly missed it this week.

This worked for me, although it was a while back - log in frequently over a short period, then it will stop asking for your password. Unless things have changed.

2nd from bottom, just like the team I support (Arsenal).

I never normally touch wild cards until at least mid-season but while TAA is doing well, might use the triple captain one next week!

Quote: Feeoree @ 22nd August 2021, 8:47 PM

2nd from bottom, just like the team I support (Arsenal).

I never normally touch wild cards until at least mid-season but while TAA is doing well, might use the triple captain one next week!

Wrong thread. You won't fulfil your weekly quota that way!