BCG Super 6 League Page 2

What am I doing wrong!? I logged in as it won't keep me logged in (see previous post) and there's nothing. I rejoin with the code and it comes up with an error message "There was a problem joining the league"

What with this, the FPL fiasco and my usual shit first week, I'm sorely tempted to say f**k it and spend my time doing something else, and f**k football predictions. Seriously pissed off. Angry

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th August 2021, 10:14 AM

Getting a tad pissed off with this already - it keeps logging me out (is that normal?) and now I cannot also access the BCG league.

Check your browser Laughing out loud

F**king hysterical, and thanks for nothing, especially considering the debacle you put some of us through by not doing that very thing in the first place, and with all the help you received.

Are you goinf to the right place?
Here - https://super6.skysports.com/league/ You got 8 points if you can't see them

Thanks Stephen, and yes I am on the correct site. It's just f**king insane - the first week fine, but now, and although my account exists it says it doesn't recognise my details.

Started a Live Chat with Sky and this is what there agent said :-

The details you have provided have not matched the details on our system and therefore we need you to provide the following documentation to confirm ID:
I can see we require a few documents from you to reactivate your account. This would be:
- 1 form of Identification (Passport or Drivers Licence).
- 1 form of Proof of Address (Utility Bill or Bank Statement - dated within the last three months, letter-headed and clearly showing your details and the date)

Like I've said before, it's not as though I'm trying to get into Fort Knox or the Bank of England FFS!

What with this and the FPL fiasco and crap first week, I'm have a Footie nightmare, and honestly am at the point of saying stuff the f**king lot of it.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 15th August 2021, 6:19 AM

F**king hysterical, and thanks for nothing, especially considering the debacle you put some of us through by not doing that very thing in the first place, and with all the help you received.

Oh and what's that?

Change the browser of course, and saved a lot of bother, wailing and gnashing of teeth.

And I'm surprised at your seemingly dismissive attitude, after all the help I tried to give you.

Because I had no idea the browser was the problem until Godot suggested it at 3 this morning. And that couldn't possibly be the cause of the invasion. The site is run by FPL.
Who else is gnashing their teeth? I said it would be fixed quickly and it was. It was no major world crisis.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 15th August 2021, 9:44 AM

Change the browser of course, and saved a lot of bother, wailing and gnashing of teeth.

And I'm surprised at your seemingly dismissive attitude, after all the help I tried to give you.

Well, OK, but to be fair I too learnt that you can have hair so long it wraps around to tickle your sussphincter before coiling up counter-intuitively frontwards to yer navel while also quietly having a preference for hush puppies. Course, you can still tell yourself you have a No 1 haircut and are in power trip Doctor Martens. You can't fool me on rebellion. All that "I threaten not to vote for the Liberal Party again". Tsk. Tsk.

Then, the "oh yeah, I don't have to actually have that appearance". But I am not entirely sure where that gets any of us, seeing the vegetarian commune we have all signed up to and the rejection of all our worldly possessions. Don't you think it is about time for you to wash all 30 pairs of our undergrundments on the efficient and environmentally friendly wind mangle? Or is it that you just have a problem with germs?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 15th August 2021, 9:44 AM

And I'm surprised at your seemingly dismissive attitude

Far from it in reality. Who was up all night fixing it. Who has responded to every single query on here and PM, with relative calmness. I refuse to let such daily happenstance of life trifles give me a heart attack. I laugh at it instead. That was the only reason for the Laughing out loud above.

I did mention websites have upped their joining criteria considerably in recent months/years.

I used to have an account with William Hill. In April I wanted better odds on a nag in the GN. I tried to reopen my non used account with them but they asked for exactly the same nonsense, a photo ID card with name and age on it. I think they have all been forced to do this now, even the Lottery has put their age up to 18.

As Stephen said, you are in the league, so whatever your current difficulties are getting in, they let you join, can you not just scan and send them the id and you can start adding to your 8pts, fair one round tally btw. But do it by 7 on Tuesday as the next round is 7.45pm Tuesday 17th. They come round quickly here.

Stephen had a stonking 13pointer and is level with me. One more result Stephen and a follow up bet on that would have brought you in a nice sum. (That's what Sky bet want of course.) I had a full house of 2pointers last season and didn't bet on it. From memory about 90odd to one. >_<

And I see we have another new player, welcome to you. Is that you, Horse?

I have just spent nearly an hour "speaking" to three different Sky agents on Live Chat, and after supplying copies of the documents they wanted I FINALLY got one to believe I am the person on my driving licence and rates bill. FFS

SO, according to him - he can now see my account is open, BUT I still can't access it and we FINALLY (!!Angry!!) came to the conclusion, that that was because I joined second week and THAT doesn't finish until this evening.

IF I still can't access it tonight, I will commit Hari-Kari. Teary

Well, I'm into the site now, BUT I'm in a league that means nothing to me and cannot join the BCG one - so, one step at a time - I'll be back on the Live Chat (or phone IF it is active tomorrow)

I really don't know what the f**k is going on, but at least it recognises me, which is summat.

I'm guessing your real name is not Hercules. Has showing your real name to the adminners confused matters and they can't match you up with Hercules? If so just re enter the code and join in your real name like the rest of us. We can add the 8pts on at the end.

Your BCG name is there - and your points.

Don't forget to click the 'beat Jeff' button. If you beat his score each week, you go into a £500 prize draw.