I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,310

Oh.
So it's an improvement?
I misunderstood.

We should reapply immediately if it's going to cost Larry a few extra bob to visit his gite Rural.

I wasn't actually thinking about myself.
Weird concept, I know.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 10th August 2021, 10:48 AM

If you want to go to Europe - it's a few quid on your mobile bill - and that's only if you renew your contract or take out a new one.
With free wifi areas you can call free on the various apps there are.

So now we have to sulk around hotel lobbies with our laptops scrounging free wifi - French comedians are going to have a field day ! :P

Phones Firkin.....keep up.

Family zoom meetings etc. on the laptop. Phones are so 2010, keep up. Rolling eyes

Quote: Firkin @ 10th August 2021, 4:52 PM

So now we have to sulk around hotel lobbies with our laptops scrounging free wifi - French comedians are going to have a field day ! :P

French comedians?

46% of them think they are so damned clever for getting A grades. No doubt they also have egos to go with them when you would think with steroids they would be big enough already, not to mention all of the bags of cocaine they snort before breakfast.. The plain fact is that as an employer I wouldn't touch any of them. Any rational human being should be able to see that A has always been the lowest of the low.

What is the first letter kids who cannot even speak learn when being taught the alphabet? It is A isn't is. Oh, how achieving - not! On week one, some get from A to say C or E but it takes months and far greater intelligence for many of them to get as far as Z. So by preference I'd only employ people with Z grades.

Failing that, I would at a push take on people with X or Q as they are high scores in scrabble. Otherwise, it would be a case of having to grab a load of illegal migrants from Dover or if I couldn't get there just doing all the jobs in my company myself. I just thank God I am not an employer and I don't have a company..

There's always some sort of Charles Dodgson logic about your posts,Horse.
I hope you do have company and not on your own at a time like this :)

I wonder if the process server will get passed the Buckingham palace gate.

Iv'e learned a new word today 'Incel'
It's apparently a group of people - or sub culture that are involuntary celibate.

It was in connection with the Plymouth shootings last night.
The alleged shooter was part of this sub culture and they have been involved with mass shootings before.

For Incel - read dangerously mental.

Those poor souls

From the sound of things he was very much trying not to be 'incel' - just really bitter about not getting any.
Blaming everyone else, of course.
I think his obsession with gun culture and the 2nd Amendment may have had an influence.
He also was a big Trump supporter and believed a lot of the QAnon shit.
Wanted to move to America.
Couldn't, so he brought America here.
Essentially, a failure of the Social Care system

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 13th August 2021, 8:46 AM

Iv'e learned a new word today 'Incel'
.... For Incel - read dangerously mental.

Incel is a new word to me also. Wiki states it's characterized by a sense of entitlement, hate and prejudices such as racism and misogyny - which does map to certain mental illnesses. But it also states they are predominantly male, heterosexual and white, which suggest cultural influences. They sound like Trump's Proud Boys, could sexual frustration explain the "Proud Boys" anger ? Sex on prescription ? Imagine the waiting list.

Look up the 'Manosphere'.
It's all got too weird out there.

I see absolutely fk all has been learnt from hungerford or dunblane

If someone WANTS a gun - they are clearly the wrong type of person to give one too!

Who wants a frigging gun ffs?

Crazy