??'?

Well hello there.

My name's James - I'm a comedy writer, performer and promoter. I'm one of the producers of Next Level Sketch - a live show and podcast full of many fun sketches - and also co-run a stand up comedy night at The Miller in London Bridge called Factually Inaccurate.

Being on a forum again feels gorgeously retro but I look forward to reading some missives!

Time to sharpen my quill then.
Welcome :)

Welcome!

Quote: jamesofwalsh @ 12th June 2021, 10:16 PM

Being on a forum again feels gorgeously retro but I look forward to reading some missives!

Retro? I thought it was a new fangled innovation. Errr

Hello James,

Pleased to meet you.

Hello James, pleased to meet you too - I'm TheBlueNun or Mrs C/Jakarta/MrsLogicFromViz - actually I want to change my moniker on here.

Sorry, it's been all about me hasn't it - welcome in, take off your shoes and log on, you'll love it - I did for many years before flouncing off and taking Umbridge about something or other.

Welcome Jameofwalsh. BlueNun you umbridge thief, welcome back. Wave

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 9th August 2021, 6:11 PM

I did for many years before flouncing off and taking Umbridge about something or other.

I think it was something to do with the Archers - or should be Urchers?

Welcome belatedly.

Quote: Firkin @ 9th August 2021, 6:17 PM

Welcome Jameofwalsh. BlueNun you umbridge thief, welcome back. Wave

Hello again Firkin - I am indeed a huge umbridge thief - in fact, that sums me up completely!

Quote: Chappers @ 9th August 2021, 7:01 PM

I think it was something to do with the Archers - or should be Urchers?

Welcome belatedly.

Thank you Chappers - I am very much looking forward to discussing comedy without boring my nearest and dearest (which is currently our rescue cat, Sophie Whiskers, who doesn't really care for King Gary or anything else mainstream, but I do.)