BCG Super 6 League

It's underway and Feeoree's the early leader with an impressive 9 points, with Dan close behind on 7. A moderate 4pts for me, but I'm happy with that. Where's Stephen? Huh? Oh there you are. Wave Tons of time to make up ground, especially for regular flutterers.

Three 1-1 draws in a cagey championship start. Prem games next week. League's still open to BCGers, join up whenever you like, and next season we may have a decent sized league, who knows. Anyway, here's a thread for the fab 4 and possibly more.

That Jeff Stelling and Chris Kamara knocked the socks off us all. How did they do that? 'I don't know Jeff.

I like the fact that there is no peeping at other players selections before the off.

You'd enjoy this Herc, you can laugh at my nil-pwa

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 8th August 2021, 8:56 AM

That Jeff Stelling and Chris Kamara knocked the socks off us all. How did they do that? 'I don't know Jeff.

I like the fact that there is no peeping at other players selections before the off.

Well, I don't have Sky, but I do know that Chris Kamara burst into the public consciousness when he was speaking to Stelling and the catchphrase "Unbelievable Jeff!" was born when he was commenting on some footie match.

Hmmm, might have another look at the Super 6, and as a precedent was set by Godot, I can claim "extras" for missing the first week. Whistling nnocently Alf?! Laughing out loud

Noice, first time actually joining a league in super 6 so didn't know you got 2 points for also predicting who won/if it's a draw. I only got 1 exact result right, ha.

I am so pleased to see a thread on this. I did on kind invitation try to get mu nuts to it but the computer said no. I definitely fancied it but she didn't seem to fancy me. Disappointed. My hands went rampant again.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 8th August 2021, 8:56 AM

You talked me into it, now you won't feel your bottom being lonely :* (or should that be feel lonely at the bottom) :$

NOW ALF! About this credit for missing Round One.............................. Cool

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 7th August 2021, 9:47 PM

League's still open to BCGers, join up whenever you like, and next season we may have a decent sized league, who knows. Anyway, here's a thread for the fab 4 and possibly more.

I've joined. Apologies to Feeoree but there's a long way to go yet.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 8th August 2021, 9:25 AM

and as a precedent was set by Godot, I can claim "extras" for missing the first week. Whistling nnocently Alf?! Laughing out loud

I can guarantee we'll all miss weeks for one reason or another during the course of the season.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 8th August 2021, 4:36 PM

NOW ALF! About this credit for missing Round One.............................. Cool

As BB said, there'll be plenty more opportunities for all to miss games in Super 6, that's why late entries here shouldn't matter as much. For those new to it, they play every week whether there's an international break or not, and both domestic cups and both European comps are included, which adds a nice bit of variety and a lot more gameweeks than the FPL. So it can be quite hard to keep up with them all. Anyway, you're already level with Stephen :)

Having said that I joined a league last year and found the competitiveness of it made me miss far fewer games than I used to when playing alone. How fiddly was it to sign up, Herc? And would it be possible to talk Horse through the process, if you get time? It would be good to have the Radish on board.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 8th August 2021, 8:46 PM

As BB said, there'll be plenty more opportunities for all to miss games in Super 6, that's why late entries here shouldn't matter as much. For those new to it, they play every week whether there's an international break or not, and both domestic cups and both European comps are included, which adds a nice bit of variety and a lot more gameweeks than the FPL. So it can be quite hard to keep up with them all. Anyway, you're already level with Stephen :)

Having said that I joined a league last year and found the competitiveness of it made me miss far fewer games than I used to when playing alone. How fiddly was it to sign up, Herc? And would it be possible to talk Horse through the process, if you get time? It would be good to have the Radish on board.

Thank you. :)

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 8th August 2021, 8:46 PM

................ How fiddly was it to sign up, Herc? And would it be possible to talk Horse through the process, if you get time? It would be good to have the Radish on board.

Just annoyed that they wanted so much detail. Horse should be able to do that in a few moments, as it's not over complicated.

Thought I would have had the welcome mat put out for me. :(

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 9th August 2021, 12:23 AM

Just annoyed that they wanted so much detail. Horse should be able to do that in a few moments, as it's not over complicated.

The tattoo across my left nipple by the way and seeing you are so interested is of a horseradish.

Yay Herc's here....

It's probably because it is a gambling site for UK residents only.
There are plenty of dubious characters out there that try getting multiple accounts.

They use these for Poker. Same player with different online names can cheat if they occupy 2 or more seats on the same table. It's been done many times.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 9th August 2021, 9:45 AM

Yay Herc's here....

Thank you Stephen, :* it's nice to have a welcome and know that someone cares. Pleased

Getting a tad pissed off with this already - it keeps logging me out (is that normal?) and now I cannot also access the BCG league.

Game on...... 13 points this week