What are you watching on TV? Page 2,217

8 out of 10 cats does Countdown.

Joey Essex is in Dictionary Corner. It's really frightening how stupid he is and he's got no idea what is going on around him.

Morecambe and wise - the lost episode

Quote: lofthouse @ 28th July 2021, 10:04 PM

Have you recovered yet?

I've always been curious about the Danny Kaye version of "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty", and have to say it wasn't a bad film actually, with quite a good story, surprisingly, and quite funny in parts, mostly down to Mr Kaye.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 28th July 2021, 8:08 PM

No you don't.

When you're right you're right.

Quote: Chappers @ 28th July 2021, 9:35 PM

8 out of 10 cats does Countdown.

Joey Essex is in Dictionary Corner. It's really frightening how stupid he is and he's got no idea what is going on around him.

Yup, just watched that episode tonight - what an absolute twat he is, but just very slightly more intelligent than Joe Swash - another dick. Do you think it might be summat to do with their Christian names? The other thing I don't understand with wankers like those two (especially Essex) is WHY they have their teeth capped/treated in such an extreme way that it looks like they are wearing false teeth, and he had the gall to say his teeth weren't as bad (?) as Jimmy's, but at least he had his toned down when people started talking about how bright they were.

And speaking of "Joes", as we were, I was also glad to see Joe Wilkinson wasn't on it with his cringeworthy "comedy" routines. I really have tried to like him (he was good on Taskmaster), but I find him childish.

Quote: lofthouse @ 28th July 2021, 10:04 PM

Like I said previous - just show the f**king tape as found!!

Take out the adverts, take out the talking heads (two of them I'd never heard of!!!), take out the classic clips from later shows, take out the mini biog of Eddie Braben, take out the repeating of the "lost" clips....................and what do you have left of the "lost" tape? F**k all.

F**king ITV are f**king useless. Angry

So do you think I should watch it Herc?

The IT Crowd. I've watched it loads of times but it still makes me laugh out loud.

Quote: Chappers @ 30th July 2021, 5:54 PM

So do you think I should watch it Herc?

If you have an hour to waste, yes.

L n H

A chump at Oxford

Not one of their better efforts but it has its moments..

An Audience with Bob Monkhouse on ITV3.

Quote: lofthouse @ 1st August 2021, 5:11 PM

L n H

A chump at Oxford

Not one of their better efforts but it has its moments..

Peter Cushing as one of the rotten cads, if you manage to spot him.

No I didnt!

When Stan speaks in that marvellous posh accent and waggles his ears...

Clarence- episode 1

This dude can't see shit