King Gary is back Page 3

Quote: Feeoree @ 24th July 2021, 6:11 PM

I knew there was a 2nd series coming though the first I've actually heard of it coming soon was the front of a TV mag while shopping, seen no promotion of it from BBC!

Thanks to this very site I know it's 9:30 Friday.

I'm grateful to learn that too. I can make sure I'm tuned into another channel at that time.

Quote: Feeoree @ 24th July 2021, 6:11 PM

Thanks to this very site I know it's 9:30 Friday.

Whoopee Sleepy

Not popular round here eh Laughing out loud I liked it enough (not as much as Rood, if he wasn't joking that is) to give it another go anyway, I thought it improved a bit at the end of the first series, and the Christmas episode was alright too.

I'm sorry but effing Gary and his classless other half are self important tools with no redeeming features of almost Warren proportions imo! As one newspaper reviewer observed - their behaviour at the weddings was that of sociopaths!

Made it through first episode and a half last night.Nice to see the whole season up on Iplayer.
Just as good as last season and given the current comedy wasteland that we are living through I have zero complaints!

Really enjoyed last night's episode

Is it just me or does each episode of this latest series get ever more juvenile and ridiculous? Characters are now beyond the pale!

Well that's the end of that and hopefully never to be seen again!

Quote: gb901 @ 3rd September 2021, 10:01 PM

Well that's the end of that and hopefully never to be seen again!

Amen to that - never watched it after the last series debacle, and the highlights I caught justified my not wanting to partake.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 16th January 2020, 11:04 AM

After watching the first episode, I have taken it off series record.

Never caught this when it first appeared so due to copious free time I thought I'd give it a go and downloaded the first two episodes of series 1 from iPlayer.

Didn't get to episode 2 Sleepy

I liked it.

Quote: GAP1 @ 4th September 2021, 1:17 PM

I liked it.

There's no accounting for taste!

Not for the first time, I appear to be in the minority

So it appears. :D