What are you listening to now? Page 1,470

Just found my old copy of Chinese democracy by guns n roses - not listened to it for about 10 years and it was crap

Popped it in the CD player

Yep, still donkey bollocks

Unusual,
Real gemstone, Soviet, by pro composer for children's movie "Pinocchio"

song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdEMhfcAyT8 "What is his name? Pinocchio, Pi-no-cchi-o, Pi-no-cchi-o!"

and

edit; + Little Red Ridinghood song from eponymous Soviet film, open and elegant in its simplicity

Record Store Day and I decided to buy Anymore for Anymore by Ronnie Lane & the band Slim Chance. That's who they are actually credited as on the record.

Anyway it's a brilliant album and I wondered why I'd never bought any of his stuff before being a big Small Faces and Faces fan. Probably lack of money at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpoC_S-2Jf8

Yes,I've got that,the CD anyway.Ronnie shouldn't be forgotten..
Just dug the Trainspotting sound track out.

Richard Wilson's final choice on Desert Island Discs - beautifully played too. What talent. I feel humbled listening to it. At around 7 minutes it makes the hair on the back of your head stand up...................well, it does for me.

If you've not seen this 1,588,418,812 views, just saying.

Desert Island Dicks is my favourite show for its realistic and observant portrayal of desert island existence. I'm sure that if I were stranded with no food, shelter or human warmth, my first concern would be to locate an iPod with a year's supply of Spice Girls CDs. More, please.

I still can't believe Amy Winehouse died. Every time I looked at her, I thought, There's a woman with a long, healthy life in front of her. Gutted.

Quote: Firkin @ 23rd July 2021, 11:39 PM

If you've not seen this 1,588,418,812 views, just saying.

Is that Joe Lycett?

Quote: fasty @ 24th July 2021, 11:34 AM

Is that Joe Lycett?

:D

re-living my youth.The nearest I got to Wigan would be Leicester.

I think this video is coming to a Wigan near you. It has 540 million views, it's from Russian (with love). I think it's a coded message on how to win Eurovison . I could be wrong though. A band I know has gone from playing Hotels in Blackpool, to the big stage in Russia - they tell me there's no foreign competition :P