Things that piss you off Page 1,811

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 20th July 2021, 8:13 AM

Madonna. Doesn't she ever get tired of trying to look like a prossie? ...

When her husband was supporting her son in London during a tormented custody battle, Madonna chose to keep touring and publicly humiliate them both on stage, calling Guy Richie "a son of a bitch" then saying "who will look after me ?","someone f**k me" , she's craves attention and uses shock tactics and drama. Ironically she was on her "Tears of a clown" tour. Her poor son Rocco (poor Madonna).

https://globalnews.ca/news/2576825/madonna-has-onstage-meltdown-during-concert-in-australia/

The sad thing is that she'll do any shit for publicty. The sadder thing is that it works. And the saddest thing of all is that these days, criticise her or any other woman and you're called a misogynist.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I was watching a news reporter talking about the red carpet at an awards ceremony.

He said "I was stood here last year."

Why? That is WRONG! He either stood or was standing. F**king ignoramous!

"Stood standing"" would have been better.(Hylda Baker)

We buy any car adverts.

1. We tell you what it's worth
2 .but we don't pay that.

It's no fun being stood up. Unless you're a penis.

The weather forecasters when they say the chances of rain in a percentage.

'There is a 60% chance of rain today' How are we supposed to translate that?
It might rain or it might not but on balance it might rain more than it might not rain.

So true.

I have this brilliant system.
No app. No website.
I just look out of the window.
I have never been wrong.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 27th July 2021, 7:57 AM

The weather forecasters when they say the chances of rain in a percentage.

'There is a 60% chance of rain today' How are we supposed to translate that?
It might rain or it might not but on balance it might rain more than it might not rain.

That "darling" of Beeb Breakfast, Carol Kirkwood pisses me off as she prattles and drones on each morning forecasting the weather for umpteen days, and you know damn well it's not going to be like that - utter f**king waste of time and money, and at the end of the day, does it really matter?

Laughing out loud AND very clever.

Susanne Charlton. Phwoar.

Quote: Lazzard @ 27th July 2021, 8:49 AM

I have never been wrong.

We know that.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 27th July 2021, 2:11 PM

We know that.

I knew you'd come round in the end.