Football
Football
Football
Soccer
Football
Soccer
Footie
Football
Mike, shut the f**k up about the Spice Girls. Sooooo repetitive.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 13th July 2021, 9:48 AM

Forums this month

YES, Mike, :D shut the f**k up about the Spice Girls. Sooooo repetitive.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 13th July 2021, 9:48 AM

Mike, shut the f**k up about the Spice Girls. Sooooo repetitive.

To be fair, we have had 14 years worth of Spice Girls posts from you. At least mix it up with some banter about the far superior B*Witched (I'd like to see the Spice Girls rock denim like B*Witched did) .

Fine, if that's what you really really want to stop right now, thank you very much, goodbye my friend. Too much of one thing is bad enough, Mama (who do you think you are? You make me wanna holler) so let love lead the way.
Just got another Italian make a hilarious footie dig. Like Cliff Richard, I don't give a f**k.

I think a little lusting over Mel C (or is it B? :D) is quite acceptable - if I can find that nude photo of Mel C I have I'll post it on here for you.

There are no nude photos of Mel C. I have checked. It's all for the best, really - I'd only moan that she was selling out. She's probably saving herself for me, anyway.
Football is shit. However I have decided that Melanie C's passion for soccer need not cause problems in our forthcoming marriage. When she is brave enough to propose to me, I shall still say yes. We can reach a compromise: for every hour she watches football, I can read Razzle Readers' Wives.
I can't help laughing at all this 'England can still be proud' bollocks. You lost. LOST. L-O-S-T. You did not win. You are shit. If you're that f**king proud and genuinely do think it was all about getting that far, why did you play the match in the f**king first place? Losers.

Quote: chipolata @ 13th July 2021, 11:44 AM

At least mix it up .

You think I should spice it up? People of the world? Spice up your life? Every boy and every girl, spice up your life?
You're right, though. These days I'd rather bonk David. Phwoar.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 13th July 2021, 12:52 PM

Losers.

Yes, but are good losers - stiff upper lip and all that. Not like the Ities who sob for Mama and over react to loss. :P

Whereas................................... :D

Mel B says, 'Every time I listen to Mama, I burst into tears.' Come on love, its not that bad.
People keep going on about how World In Motion is the best football song. That's like saying which member of League of Gentlemen is most bonkable.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 13th July 2021, 5:20 PM

That's like saying which member of League of Gentlemen is most bonkable.

Reece Shearsmith.

Quote: chipolata @ 13th July 2021, 5:22 PM

Reece Shearsmith.

When he's right, he's right.

Phwoar.

Going back to the final (I've been away) Why didn't Pickford take one of the penalties. He's scored before and I thought he was eager to take one.

Quote: Chappers @ 18th July 2021, 2:56 PM

Going back to the final (I've been away).....................

That's no excuse. :P