Enn Reitel

I could've sworn there was a thread on him before but I searched and nothing.

What reminded me of him was a credit in Family Guy last night.

Apparently he was second choice to play Del Boy after Jim Broadbent.

He also did a lot of Spitting Image voices.

Also starred in One Foot in the Grave in the 1990 Christmas Special 'Who's Listening' and 'Dreamland' in series 3.

Yeah, there was a thread. Pretty crap in Whose Line Is It Anyway, and did the voices to that sub Benny Hill '''character''' in Canned Carrot, Jasper's worst BBC series to date.

That's a blast from the past - he seemed to be a bit of fixture back in the 1980s and 1990s in regard to performing voice overs etc, but I haven't thought about him for years.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 13th July 2021, 11:04 PM

Pretty crap in Whose Line Is It Anyway,

Talking out of your arse again MM, as I watched Enn last night in Whose Line, with a young fresh faced lad called Stephen Fry, the gorgeous and multi-talented Josie Lawrence and the OTT John Sessions, from 1988 and he was brilliant!! So there. :P

It's been ages but I remember watching an episode of Whose Line... and thinking he was fairly shit. My sister (not the one I fancy) agreed, so it must be true. He also did the voice for Wiggy or some such shit, the weakest character in Jasper Carrot's weakest series, so I've never been a fan. But Hercules knows shitloads more than me about vintage comedy, so...
I think John Lydon's lyrics are useless. But I could be wrong.

PS I f**king hated John Sessions in Whose Line. Acted like he owned the f**king place. On a positive note, he was in Happy Families, the lost gem.

We've got to stop agreeing like this - people are beginning to talk.........you know. :$

We dreaded getting him in for voice-overs (of which he did a shit-load - one of the 'pager posse')
Used to go on a bit - had to literally chuck him out the sound booth.

Yeah, never been overstruck.

Quote: Lazzard @ 30th October 2021, 5:11 PM

We dreaded getting him in for voice-overs (of which he did a shit-load - one of the 'pager posse')
Used to go on a bit - had to literally chuck him out the sound booth.

Lazard, are you Clem Fandango?

Perhaps his slightly less annoying uncle.