Who do you fancy? Page 1,301

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd July 2021, 12:32 PM

How about these Herc?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-57706617

Er, roller skates?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 3rd July 2021, 8:55 AM

I have a weakness for ladies on roller skates - dunno why, but I find them such a big turn on. Lovey

My rollerblades never offer me dinner. Cheapskates.

Amazed to learn that today Barbara Eden is 90 today!

If she ever reveals her secret they should bottle it

Is there a law that Melanie C has to get better looking every day?

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 29th August 2021, 9:12 AM

Is there a law that Melanie C has to get better looking every day?

It's not a law. It's just natural.

Mel C isn't the hottest Spice Girl, it's clearly Ginger because she's made of actual ginger root and have you actually ever tried to eat one of those raw?

I have promised to shut up about Melanie C. Things will never be the same again.

Geri was definitely my favourite looks wise back in the day ( as it's the who do you fancy thread )
To be fair I was quite a fan of the group in general at the time, some good tunes, great energy and they made it look fun for a year or two

Yeah. I liked Mel C for her talent, commitment, refreshingly down to earth nature, respect for the fans, ability to branch out as a solo artist, respecting her body hence providing a healthy alternative to young girls and an attractive but accessible image to men, and staying true to her unique allure in a world of cheap, degrading and ultimately dangerous stereotyoes. My dad prefers Geri cos tits.

I'm sure I've mentioned her before. I'm watching A Greek Odyssey with Bettany Hughes. She is extremely sexy and she knows it making love to the camera.

Dude , put it away

Agnetha or Anni-Frid

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 3rd September 2021, 11:30 AM

Agnetha or Anni-Frid

I always preferred Agnetha with that look in her eye.