Saucy seaside postcards Page 15

Did mods have long hair? And it is a tame version of the one you couldn't repeat now that Derek Nimmo blurted out on Just A Minute yonks ago.

Go on. Blurt out Nimmo's version.

More rocker than mods in that drawing.

Quote: Chappers @ 24th June 2021, 1:53 PM

Go on. Blurt out Nimmo's version.

There's no way, I'm going to type that out here, and if this gets me banned, it's your fault!

But it was on the Beeb, and the late great Nicholas Parsons didn't seem too unfazed and it wasn't bleeped.
AND the audience seemed to like it.

When harmless fun was laughed at.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 24th June 2021, 5:52 AM

Did mods have long hair? And it is a tame version of the one you couldn't repeat now that Derek Nimmo blurted out on Just A Minute yonks ago.

Also, of course, this version doesn't rhyme. Honeymoon does not rhyme with either room or groom. And alike does not rhyme with night.

She thinks it's going to last 'minutes'? If Mummy ever had any doubts about her daughter's intactness, her mind has just been put completely at rest.

Ah. A Rex. I'd recognise his style anywhere. Did he do many postcards?

Quote: Chappers @ 30th June 2021, 1:46 PM

Ah. A Rex. I'd recognise his style anywhere. Did he do many postcards?

Yes, well known newspaper cartoonist I think - perhaps Beaky could fill us in on that?

As for how many PCs he did I can't help you as they have only just started to appear on the net, and I was surprised as I didn't think cartoonists of his ilk did Saucy Postcards.

When a cartoon with women as protagonists appears, it's like a breath of fresh air!