Things that piss you off Page 1,810

Madonna performing for Gay Pride. This one always cracks me up. Makes millions pandering to every hetero wank fantasy - but likes the gays too. It's like Josef Stalin supporting Amnesty International. 'Purges? There's soooo much more to me than that, darling...'

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 28th June 2021, 4:27 PM

Not really pissed off as such, just a tad annoyed as to it being so - the inclusion of "er" on'telly, and even with the Beeb Beeb Ceeb news reporters Grrrrr

For eg...........

Westminerster

Wemberly

Engerland

Surely Engerland and Wemberley are just jokey football exaggerations.

I've never pacifically heard Westminerster.

Quote: Chappers @ 28th June 2021, 6:24 PM

Surely Engerland and Wemberley are just jokey football exaggerations.

I've never pacifically heard Westminerster.

Yes, understand the chants of course, but as I pointed out in my OP, this was BBC reporters saying as much, in "normal" reporter speak.

I'm not anti-gay, or anti any group except One Direction, but I'm soooo sick of Gay Pride. 5000 guys marching up and down going, 'Look at me, I'm gay, isn't it awesome? I'm gay, that makes me awesome, I like knob, ain't I awesome?' Big f**king deal. I like pussy, I ain't marching up and down, sexuailty is the most banal, boring part of being alive. And the hilarious part is they're always criticising other groups, 'Catholics? They can shut up, ramming their ideas down other people's throats, shut the f**k up.' No, you shut up the f**k up... Then it's always, 'Do you know how bad it's been for gays for so long?' Sure I know, you keep f**king going on about it, not my f**king fault, get over it.

That's actually quite eloquent of you Micheal.
It's a sort of 'everybody is thinking it' but don't want the mob to attack me.
Everywhere you look, there is some group taking the default stance that 'you all hate us'

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 29th June 2021, 9:49 AM

I'm not anti-gay, or anti any group except One Direction, but I'm soooo sick of Gay Pride. 5000 guys marching up and down going, 'Look at me, I'm gay, isn't it awesome? I'm gay, that makes me awesome, I like knob, ain't I awesome?' Big f**king deal. I like pussy, I ain't marching up and down, sexuailty is the most banal, boring part of being alive. And the hilarious part is they're always criticising other groups, 'Catholics? They can shut up, ramming their ideas down other people's throats, shut the f**k up.' No, you shut up the f**k up... Then it's always, 'Do you know how bad it's been for gays for so long?' Sure I know, you keep f**king going on about it, not my f**king fault, get over it.

Michael, for once, I totally agree with you, and good on you for saying what you have. Well done! :)

Classy.

Classy?

The funny part is they take the piss out of priests for the ridiculous clothes and telling people what to think. Pot, Kettle...

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th June 2021, 10:41 AM

Michael, for once, I totally agree with you, and good on you for saying what you have. Well done! :)

In the words of Sylvia Plath, f**king Hell.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 29th June 2021, 12:10 PM

In the words of Sylvia Plath, f**king Hell.

Yeah, sorry about that. I know you like to be exclusive and not have somebody agree with you. :D

That's two people agreeing with me in two years. Better lower my standards.
It's the same with women's rights. Always going on about how bad it's been for women. I know, but I ain't spending my life paying for things that happened in the past, especially when I wouldn't've agreed with 'em in the first place.

Went to the local garden centre for a coffee. Two sizes advertised on their board, I asked for a large.

"Sorry we don't do large - only small or medium."

Errr

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 18th July 2021, 3:47 PM

Went to the local garden centre for a coffee. Two sizes advertised on their board, I asked for a large.

"Sorry we don't do large - only small or medium."

Errr

You were obviously being obtuse!

I went to the bar, 'I'd like an Irish coffee.' They gave me a cup of tea.

Madonna. Doesn't she ever get tired of trying to look like a prossie? And don't feed me that neo feminist crap about women celebrating their bodies after years of submission. Just retire while you still have a scrap of dignity left, you sad old bitch.