BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 2

Quote: don rushmore @ 27th June 2021, 3:08 PM

So I can play for 37 weeks independently of the BCG, then join GW38 and potentially win?

You might wanna rethink that.

You're overthinking it, besides it's all academic now as it seems Alf is going to continue, after our "discussions".

Anyway, how can someone who has been playing from elsewhere join the CLIQUE at Week 38 without the code? And if you are referring to yourself specifically, why would you want to do that?
And that's assuming you could/would beat the top scorer on the CLIQUE at Week 38.

Quote: don rushmore @ 27th June 2021, 3:08 PM

So I can play for 37 weeks independently of the BCG, then join GW38 and potentially win?

No. Sunshine was let in by the back door last season without league approval on week 23 or something. That's why his victory isn't in the official Clique league records, and because of this I'm investigating his other victories to see if he cheated then as well. :(

It's a very sad affair.

BS of course
I started my team same time as everyone and only missed the first month in the ( additionally created league ) while being in both the actual original British Comedy guide league and plus the one that this thread was supposed to be based on at the time.

And I won Fair and square from both week 1 and week 2
Good morning

:)

Now THAT is all over, can we now get on with the serious stuff that really matters! Cool (not that I'm any f**king good at it - like England with penalty shoot-outs)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th July 2021, 12:00 AM

Now THAT is all over, can we now get on with the serious stuff that really matters! Cool (not that I'm any f**king good at it - like England with penalty shoot-outs)

Ha, I did my team (guess it's provisional if a player I chose leaves the premier league!) this evening.

Onwards! Just over 4 weeks until it's back.

Quote: Feeoree @ 12th July 2021, 7:40 PM

Ha, I did my team (guess it's provisional if a player I chose leaves the premier league!) this evening.

Onwards! Just over 4 weeks until it's back.

Up until the kick-off date you can play around with various team shapes and players as many times as you care to with on going free transfers.

** Were you in it last season? I only ask as Alf will need to know so he can PM you the codes when he gets around to it. :P

Ina week or so, I'm waiting to hear from the game organisers how to get the admin buttons functioning. This is not the FPL who are pretty useless.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 14th July 2021, 8:16 AM

This is not the FPL who are pretty useless.

Wha? :S

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th July 2021, 11:18 PM

U
** Were you in it last season? I only ask as Alf will need to know so he can PM you the codes when he gets around to it. :P

Nope! Usually just in friend's leagues but up for it if there's space here!

Of course there is.
Welcome to our league.
It gets snippy mid season. :)

Ah Alf hasn't sent the codes yet, I thought he was just cold shouldering me because I always overtake him

See! it can get snippy pre season as well, there's no hard and fast rules

Quote: Feeoree @ 14th July 2021, 7:09 PM

There's always :) space for new members, and I'll make sure you get the codes by PM, just in case Alf misses you.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 14th July 2021, 9:21 PM

Ah Alf hasn't sent the codes yet, I thought he was just cold shouldering me because I always overtake him

As Alf's erstwhile dogsbody, I will make sure you get the codes. :) If it had been down to me, I would have had everyone in it, no matter what, but I think he's a bit sniffy about one or two people, especially non-posters.

And, of course, reading this, he might not give me the codes, especially after I had signed his official secrets act. :(

Quote: Feeoree @ 14th July 2021, 7:09 PM

I'll PM you the code soon. Yes as a BCG Pro you are more than welcome. The odd post on this thread about how your team is doing is all we ask, but there are no real limits.

I just need a few more days to find out if the gamemakers have managed to revitalise the adminner functions I need to get rid of last season's gatecrashers from all over the world. I'll give it till the 20th.

The reason for this is it's going to be far easier and more successful to PM both the league codes at the same time to current members and new members here, if needed. And I don't have them yet. I'm working on the main league code not being needed by current players, as your new FPL team entry will automatically renew your CLIQUE league membership.

But I still don't know if our only way of getting back to genuine BCGers only is to set up a new league. If we have to we'll do that, but it means one or two of the old crew will miss out because they don't see their PMs or respond to them. We want to keep as many genuine members in as poss because it's not a huge league and we've just managed to get it back to a decent number.

I've sent an email off to the gamemakers this morning asking for their help. If I get no reply by end of play Tuesday then we'll start again and members should start getting PMs with the codes around about next weekend. Still plenty of time left for the new season start, which just to remind everyone is FRIDAY 13th August. (Godot are you listening?)

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 17th July 2021, 10:07 AM

I'l
I just need a few more days to find out if the gamemakers have managed to revitalise the adminner functions I need to get rid of last season's gatecrashers from all over the world. I'll give it till the 20th.
I've sent an email off to the gamemakers this morning asking for their help. If I get no reply by end of play Tuesday then we'll start again and members should start getting PMs with the codes around about next weekend.

YES! We don't want that old league to continue with those unwelcome FC's - I still don't understand how the f**k they got hold of the codes, AND on the last week, like they knew they were then in for the new season.

And yes Alf, if need be, you will have to start a new league. I have a list of all the original members PM addresses if you want to check them, as I was originally going to start all over again.

In the past, I've found the FPL team most helpful and quick in answering queries, so I don't understand why they are not responding to you. You haven't called them some very rude names have you? :P