GB News Page 5

Quote: chipolata @ 17th June 2021, 9:44 PM

I just think this would be s more pleasant place if we dialed down the endless tediously predictable anti-woke rants. .

I agree with the small sausage person.

Quote: Lazzard @ 17th June 2021, 10:29 AM

If that's true that's a good put down.

Oh it has continued, it's getting quite comical.
He now says that when he sent his CV's on several occasions it was because he thought it was a serious news channel.
Not the shitshow it actually is.

Quote: chipolata @ 17th June 2021, 9:44 PM

I just think this would be s more pleasant place if we dialed down the endless tediously predictable anti-woke rants. And when Goodlad starts in on "woke leftie wankers" it just feels nasty and bitter. Take the piss and criticise by all means, but do it with good-natured humour. After all, this is meant to be the British Comedy Guide.

You wouldn't be trying to get me cancelled would you?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 18th June 2021, 7:57 AM

He now says that when he sent his CV's on several occasions it was because he thought it was a serious news channel.
Not the shitshow it actually is.

Most journalists are c***s when it comes down to it.

I read today that some companies that said they will boycott GB News have changed their minds.
Andrew Neil in a statement said, that if they wanted to get on the wrong side of 1 million and rising followers on twitter, it was up to them.

They will always follow the money.
No one ever accused business of having morals.

Quote: Chappers @ 17th June 2021, 8:34 PM

Where's James Whale when you need him?

At this precise moment in time?

On Talk Radio

Still spouting bollocks

I used to listen to this guy as a kid on my clock radio with an ear piece when I was supposed to be fast asleep

Quote: lofthouse @ 22nd June 2021, 11:10 PM

At this precise moment in time?

On Talk Radio

Still spouting bollocks

What particular bollocks is he spouting? Any context?

Is James Whale not dead? I genuinely thought he was. His TV show wasn't bad back in the day, although it was essentially just a massive sleazefest for teenage boys that couldn't get girlfriends.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 23rd June 2021, 8:22 AM

What particular bollocks is he spouting? Any context?

Well one example

He is 100% pro Brexit , by the way

So last night he was blathering on about it's a scandal as at the moment so many companies have no staff to do all the shitty menial jobs anymore - like in the hospitality sector

Umm yes!

There is now a huge shortage of EU workers who would normally take these jobs - as a direct result of Brexit!

Talks out his behind

100% behind Brexit? Good boy. We can't be seen to be taking advantage of those poor Europeans.

He must be taking about the slave labour, cash, no questions asked.
Not paying minimum wage to the millions of unemployed Brits.

Unemployed Brits who refuse to pick fruit and empty bins and do menial shitty jobs

Jobs that we usually rely on desperate foreign workers to do for peanuts

someone has got to do it!

we won't - and now we have nobody else to lumber with it

Can't run these businesses without staff - end of

Quote: lofthouse @ 23rd June 2021, 8:01 PM

Unemployed Brits who refuse to pick fruit and empty bins and do menial shitty jobs

Jobs that we usually rely on desperate foreign workers to do for peanuts

someone has got to do it!

we won't - and now we have nobody else to lumber with it

Can't run these businesses without staff - end of

That's disgusting to say that foreigners should be doing these jobs! How racist!

Absolutely. Missed the point completely.
Is he for real?

Quote: Chappers @ 23rd June 2021, 9:28 PM

That's disgusting to say that foreigners should be doing these jobs! How racist!

Are you being deliberately stupid?

I don't think they should at all - British business has relied on these people taking these shit crappy jobs- that's a fact

And it's disgusting

This is because British people are too lazy or they think it's beneath them

This isn't the first time you've accused me of being racist - because your too gormless to understand what I'm saying - and I take huge offence

don't do it again - dickhead