What are you watching on TV? Page 2,214

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 6th June 2021, 9:12 AM

Caught a B&W 1943 cartoon of Daffy Duck on TPTV. Not quite there yet as I remember him (so many cartoon characters took time to develop over the years - Mickey Mouse is a good example) but Soooooo, funny!!.

Yes, really enjoyed that and cheered me up no end. Laughing out loud

Daffy Duck is the second funniest cartoon character in history
Cool

Shall I ask him............ Nah :D

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 6th June 2021, 2:55 PM

Shall I ask him............ Nah :D

D'oh!!

Love.Death.and.Robots s01
e16 and e17 are very good IMO https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9788514/?ref_=ttep_ep16

That look good.
I'll stick it on the Watchlist.
Ta.

Quote: lofthouse @ 6th June 2021, 3:36 PM

D'oh!!

Ahh.....:D Yes, caught the tail end of one the other evening when Marge had a boob job? So Funny the bit I saw - Homer is such a great character.

M*A*S*H

Still an all time classic

Quote: lofthouse @ 7th June 2021, 7:18 PM

M*A*S*H

Still an all time classic

Without the canned laughter, I hope.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th November 2019, 8:26 AM

"Junk and Disorderly" has just finished on ITV4, which I was gutted about as I find it very entertaining and hilarious in part with, as I've mentioned previous, the banter the two presenters have between themselves and punters at the motor cycle boot sales/auctions (lovely seeing those old British bikes **) - speaking of which, I am absolutely gobsmacked at the prices the ephemera such as old oil cans, bicycle repair kits etc etc fetch!!! Original forecourt petrol pumps can fetch an arm and a leg!!

Now been watching repeats of "Shed and Buried" - brilliant and so funny too, with Henry Cole and Sam Lovegrove scouring the country for automotive gems.

The knowledge that Sam has of motorbikes and cars is mind boggling.

Father Ted! Brilliant.

A song for Europe on 4Music.

Quote: lofthouse @ 6th June 2021, 1:52 PM

Daffy Duck is the second funniest cartoon character in history
Cool

And he never ages. He looked just as good and energetic in Space Jam as in the 30s. How does he do it? What's his secret? I guess we'll never know.
Can someone tell me the name of that Elvis film where his acting is shit, the story is total shit, the soundtrack is total and utter shit, and the girls are f**kworthy but total and f**king utter f**king shit?

Impractical Jokers USA S9E6 "Smashing Success" - very funny episode (for me), as silly as it could be without losing humour.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 19th June 2021, 2:47 PM

And he never ages. He looked just as good and energetic in Space Jam as in the 30s. How does he do it? What's his secret? I guess we'll never know.
Can someone tell me the name of that Elvis film where his acting is shit, the story is total shit, the soundtrack is total and utter shit, and the girls are f**kworthy but total and f**king utter f**king shit?

How dare you talk that way about the King

You're ditthhhhhhpicable

Oh my goodness. Shania Twain in concert on Sky Arts!