Intelligence

Watched the first episode and laughed a lot, nice to see David Schwimmer playing against type, and Nick Mohammed plays the everyman extremely well. Nice mix of verbal and visual gags too, I especially liked the desperation trying to get through the door scanner.

Watching episode 3 series 2 I think. Sorry but with the cast the only one I found interesting was Diane Morgan.

That bloke from Friends is totally unimportant.

I've actually been looking this a lot, but with awful double bill scheduling reducing its run and it being tucked away on Sky in the first place, it seems to have been completely overlooked and ignored.

For my money, it's silly without being stereotypically middle of the road, has some great jokes, generally a very enjoyable, escapist watch, and very well produced.

I was wanting to watch Morgana but I found the earlier episode just a boring waste of time.

I have watched one and have the rest taped ( bit anachronistic ) sorry recorded
Will probably get back to it at some point as my Niece keeps recommending it, the first ep was pretty decent

EDIT
Sorry is Morgana in it now Chappers?
In that case I take it all back and will definitely watch
Insert a few heart emojis

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 16th June 2021, 12:12 AM

I have watched one and have the rest taped ( bit anachronistic ) sorry recorded
Will probably get back to it at some point as my Niece keeps recommending it, the first ep was pretty decent

EDIT
Sorry is Morgana in it now Chappers?
In that case I take it all back and will definitely watch
Insert a few heart emojis

2 episodes last night. 1 without her which I watched and 1 with which I didn't bother with.