I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,296

Quote: Chappers @ 7th June 2021, 8:20 PM

Come on. She's an actress!

:D

And up until the 60's she and women like her were banned from working in the Palace

God save the racist queen !

God save our glorious racist hive of parasites

Well I think it's a shame that we are now well in to the 21st century and so many of us plebs are still interested in these people.

Quote: lofthouse @ 7th June 2021, 8:30 PM

And up until the 60's she and women like her were banned from working in the Palace

What? Actresses you mean?

And Harry is taking 20 weeks leave. From what though I'm not sure.

A lobster diver has lived to tell the tale after being swallowed by a humpback whale off the coast of Cape Cod in Massachusetts, USA.

Michael Packard, 56, of Wellfleet MA, was injured after he was caught in the mouth of the giant sea creature.

After being released from Cape Cod Hospital, the professional lobster diver told local media outlet WBZ-TV that he was roughly 45 feet deep in the waters of Provincetown when "all of a sudden I felt this huge bump, and everything went dark".

Mr Packard first thought he was the victim of a shark attack, a common issue in the area.

However, after realising he was not in any pain and could not feel any teeth, his thoughts quickly turned to a different kind of peril.

"Then I realized, oh my God, I'm in a whale's mouth... and he's trying to swallow me," he said.

"And I thought to myself OK, this is it - I'm finally - I'm gonna die."

This story seems highly unlikely to me. Were there any witnesses?

Quote: Chappers @ 13th June 2021, 5:02 PM

This story seems highly unlikely to me. Were there any witnesses?

Well the report I read in this big thick black book, said he was called Jonah. so I believe him.

More likely Pinnochio.......

Netanyahu out.
About time.

Quote: Lazzard @ 13th June 2021, 10:02 PM

Netanyahu out.

He's returned before.

I'm sure that the JD Sports boss's bonus was entirely justified. After all they saved money by furloughing staff.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57467451

Quote: Chappers @ 14th June 2021, 8:23 PM

I'm sure that the JD Sports boss's bonus was entirely justified.

You capitalist-hating leftie Marxist. Next you'll be taking a knee before posting on the BCG.

Done well out of San Francisco.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57487967

Quote: Chappers @ 15th June 2021, 9:20 PM

Done well out of San Francisco.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57487967

"The author has since posted about her charitable donations, such as in December, when she revealed she had donated more than $4bn in just four months to women-led charities, food banks and Black colleges."

My wise mother once told me, "If you feel the need to draw attention to your charity, then it's not really charity."

Quote: DaButt @ 15th June 2021, 9:46 PM

"The author has since posted about her charitable donations, such as in December, when she revealed she had donated more than $4bn in just four months to women-led charities, food banks and Black colleges."

My wise mother once told me, "If you feel the need to draw attention to your charity, then it's not really charity."

And she should wear some flowers in her hair.