Go see Geri 2 - 10.6.21 Page 2

Without sounding phoney I think we all won as its nice to a increase in people doing what they do best , having a go themselves at the thing we ALL love, comedy. Well done our side .

OK so now it's obvious I'm late...

A parody of SeƱor (Tales of Yankee Power) by Bob Dylan.

Senitor ,Senitor

An ill man in a wig is a blowing
Trying to keep the shit still flowing
Won't call it the white house anymore
Do you know what they're laughing at Senitor ?

Senior, Senior

You've got Teeny weeny digits
And a strange mushroom like widget
You say S.N.L isn't funny in your view
You misunderstood why the UN laughed at you

Senior ,Senior

You saw the Great Wall of China
And you wanted one but finer
You've got more scapegoats than the Taliban
When the Police come you'll say "Junior's your man"

You propositioned a child a lift
Told her mother it was your gift
You thought you were a presidential big hitter
But you're like Boris Johnson , but shitter.

ENDS ABRUPTLY

That was the best for ages!
Gappy please.

The best round for - literally - years. Some great stuff, but I've narrowed it down to Otter and Ws.

I love it when the Otter mania is tied a little more to reality, so I really like this Tap-esque sketch, but I have to give it to Capt W for the last line. But props to everybody.

Gappy.

Playfull gets my vote ;-)

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 11th June 2021, 12:07 AM

Without sounding phoney I think we all won as its nice to a increase in people doing what they do best , having a go themselves at the thing we ALL love, comedy. Well done our side .

Well now we all know what's going on we can have a go.

I have to admit I suffered from Monty Python syndrome. Meandering on without finding a punchline. Anyway it's all good practice.

This week was more like a festival than a competition, all good, Gappy pips it.

A bumper week, i go Gappy for his killer last line.

Can't argue with the consensus - I'll go for Gappy. It could almost be a straightforward song parody (just about), but it's much funnier to turn it into an argument with Kermit.

Runner up for me is Michael - yes, it's just a bunch of song lyrics, but it's snappy, totally focused, and has a proper punchline.

Agreed, strong Monkhouse week, using trademarked techniques to get some nice gags. He and Lazzard are joint 3rd place for me.

Thanks! I f**king hate Blur. Except Beetlebum.

I mostly like Blur. Tender is the one that gets on my tits.

You have tits?

I hard sex changes. They get on my tits.

I saw a 90s quote from Damon Alban - 'If punk was about getting rid of hippies, I'm getting rid of grunge' - and it made me think. I thought, In the words of Emily Dickinson, f**k you you f**king self-obsessed, beyond f**king deluded, totally f**king self-absorbed, think-you're-more-talented-handsomer-more-important-than-you-are, f**king jumped up, f**king pseudo art house f**king f**ker. Wanna change music? Gotta do a bit better than Gotcher, Alex's '''Song''' and C**ty f**king House mate. In the meantime, I suggest you go f**k yourself. Even your name sounds like a f**king breakfast cereal. What a f**king dick. Of course grunge finished, every f**king movement finishes in the end, nothing to do with you, you arrogant tit. Like Cobain foresaw shite like Rednecks and thought, F**k me, can't compete with this guy, better end it all now. What a knob.