The Art thread

Omg

I just googled

ringo starr ms paint art

Pmsl

A blind chimp could do better!

Laughing out loud

I know a lot about art, but I don't know what I like.

The rest of the Beatles didn't fair well in the art world either. It seems Celeb art attracts more interest the worse it is. Some have merit, any ideas who painted this one. Hint; it's a comedian:

Skin?

Quote: Firkin @ 25th June 2020, 11:25 AM

The rest of the Beatles didn't fair well in the art world either. It seems Celeb art attracts more interest the worse it is. Some have merit, any ideas who painted this one. Hint; it's a comedian:

I thought it was Bernard Manning, but there's not enough blue.

Quote: Will Cam @ 26th June 2020, 10:10 AM

I thought it was Bernard Manning, but there's not enough blue.

Laughing out loud

He's considered one of the world's top ten comedians working in movies. He also does cartoons:

Jim Carrey?

I quite like some of Vic Reeves art

Quote: beaky @ 26th June 2020, 6:31 PM

Jim Carrey?

Well done beaky you win first prize. Comedy, Art and Politics do seem to sit closely together, I wonder why ?

Thanks Firkin, can't wait for the prize. I reads somewhere that Carrey was into art in a big way, so it was a guess. He definitely shouldn't give up the day job...

Yes, I too like American Art

I adore everything related to nonordinary art, as I would describe Ringo Starr's art. Even though a blind chimp could do better, we can't deny its impact on us. I mean here, the art in general. Lol, I know myself. What is trendy, I go for it. I have one picture of this art with Jim Carry! Man, he is a legend. I adore his humor and personality! I wish he could know how much I appreciate him. You know why, I even ordered the most expensive frame on frameshop.com.au, because he deserves the best! Not kidding, he is my idol! Jim Carry, love you!!

Quote: Colin Forsyth @ 9th June 2021, 10:41 AM

I adore everything related to nonordinary art, as I would describe Ringo Starr's art.

You're on thin ice there.

Welcome, by the way. :)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 9th June 2021, 10:47 AM

Y

Welcome, by the way. :)

No need to welcome him, he's not coming back. ;)

Quote: chipolata @ 9th June 2021, 1:06 PM

No need to welcome him, he's not coming back. ;)

Wha? :S