Inside No 9 Series 6 Page 5

Also Adrian Dunbar was very game in sending himself up and the ego-centric actor.

Yes, old school "legit" actor as he is,
that's a topic among all others.
I remember first Kryten (and work ethics as a whole topic here) - 1 sec of a reel at the end - is all what consumer gets without seeing underlying cost, time and huge effort in production). Best episode.

It was a comical arc as his lines diminished to nothing.

Loved this.
I particularly like it when they tale the piss out of the behind-the-scenes world of TV.
Dunbar very game, as has already been stated.
Plus a proper Tales of the Unexpected ending.
Best so far, IMHO.

Wonderfully awkward at times. Donna Preston put in a striking performance.

I'm loving this series, as I have all the series. Great performance by Donna Preston (ashamed to say I have never heard of her). Looking forward to next week's offering.

Not so good this time IMHO.

Nah, they tried too many twists to the plot.

All seemed rather pointless to me, but then that maybe due to the fact I lost interest half way through.

I thought it was fun, but not as pleasing as the last couple.

There's often one per series that *really* has the feel of a vintage portmanteau horror film, and this was it for me. The first reveal was incredibly predictable, but I assume it was supposed to be. The second was pleasingly unexpected. The final element didn't add up to me (literally - it was expressed as "one is greater than the other" and I'm just not convinced it was true).

There were reveals? I must have nodded off when they appeared.

BAFTA. Congrats,
BTW they mentioned
C&B'd by name in some episode

Quote: rrr 969 @ 10th June 2021, 8:29 PM

BAFTA. Congrats,
BTW they mentioned
C&B'd by name in some episode

C&B'd?

Quote: Chappers @ 11th June 2021, 8:57 PM

C&B'd?

Cooked and Bomb'd forums.

I thought it was a cricket term of how a man was out...