I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,295

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 7th June 2021, 5:14 PM

Not much posting about Biden.
No mention of his obvious dementia or creepy touching and comments.
The blinkered blindness is laughable.

When he boasts about how cool it is that he can grab hot chicks pussies - I'll have a pop

What about 12 year old girls?

Brilliant. Not sure if it should've gone on the Football thread but tremendously significant.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-57379875

Ukraine's football shirt features a map of their country. The Russians have complained because they had "attached Ukraine's territory to Russia's Crimea", creating the "illusion of the impossible".

Everyone in the world apart from Russia knows that Crimea is part of Ukraine.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 7th June 2021, 5:14 PM

Not much posting about Biden.
No mention of his obvious dementia or creepy touching and comments.

If he has dementia it makes it all the more impressive that he orchestrated the greatest crime in history by stealing a presidential election and not leaving behind a single piece of evidence..

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 7th June 2021, 5:52 PM

Fake news.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 7th June 2021, 5:52 PM

You've got proof? Or is this like every other piece of nasty and unfounded gossip you like to pass off as true because you want it to be.

Oh yeah. You've not seen it then, so can't be true.
Is that how it works?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 7th June 2021, 6:26 PM

Is that how it works?

Any story that showed President Trump in a bad light in any shape or form was apparently always, always just made up FAKE NEWS

Is that how it worked?

Trump is gone and Biden is president.
But you drag it up in preference to Biden's massive failings.
Strange lol

Lilibet Diana? The height or depths of cynicism.

Quote: Chappers @ 7th June 2021, 7:00 PM

Lilibet Diana? The height or depths of cynicism.

The height of self-promotion.

For a while I forget the world's most evil supervillain was Meghan Markle. She's gone too far now having a baby and giving it a name.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 7th June 2021, 6:26 PM

Is that how it works?

No, I'm just asking for a link to some proof. I like to see actual evidence before convicting someone. It's that pesky British sense of fair play I have.

Quote: chipolata @ 7th June 2021, 8:01 PM

For a while I forget the world's most evil supervillain was Meghan Markle. She's gone too far now having a baby and giving it a name.

Her cynicism could only be surpassed if you were to name your spawn Tori ReaganTrump Chipolata.

Quote: DaButt @ 7th June 2021, 8:05 PM

Her cynicism could only be surpassed if you were to name your spawn Tori ReaganTrump Chipolata.

Whatever she called her baby people would have been queuing up to give her a kicking. I just think the hate is out of all proportion to her 'crimes'.

Quote: chipolata @ 7th June 2021, 8:18 PM

Whatever she called her baby people would have been queuing up to give her a kicking. I just think the hate is out of all proportion to her 'crimes'.

Come on. She's an actress!