I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,294

Sorry I was stupid for biting. I should have known better I will never post on here again apart from in Critique. And I'm sorry for letting my frustration as a failed writer get to me .

Quote: Aaron @ 3rd June 2021, 10:40 AM

These petty arguments are beneath all of you. Completely unacceptable conduct that is wasting my time. Teddy you have previously committed to behaving and, if necessary, simply ignoring those you don't get on with, but I see little evidence of this happening.

Consider this a final warning to all: further transgressions will earn the guilty party (in my eyes) a permanent ban. No come backs, no apologies. Gone. For good.

And for the record: this site is primarily for audiences of comedy, not writers - however frustrated, talented, or not, they may be.

Thank you Aaron, also in bold is the point I was going to raise.

Quote: Aaron @ 3rd June 2021, 10:40 AM

And for the record: this site is primarily for audiences of comedy, not writers

Oh.

Quote: Lazzard @ 3rd June 2021, 4:46 PM

Oh.

Surely the key word there from Aaron is "primarily". I would think there are far more aficionados than writers on this site. Wave

Just seems a funny thing to feel needs 'putting on the record'.
Troublesome creatives, eh?

Writers and would be writers pretty much made this forum (for better and worse). And I for one will be sorry if Teddy stops posting here.

I read that in India the Bride dropped dead of a heart attack at the wedding, so the groom married her sister instead.

Sleeeeeeaaaaazzzeeee

A Tory who was made a peer despite the House of Lords' appointment watchdog advising against it donated £500,000 to the Conservative Party days before taking his seat.

Records from the Electoral Commission show Lord Peter Cruddas handed over the sum on February 5, just three days before entering the Lords.

Labour appeared to suggest the donation was linked to Boris Johnson's decision to give him a peerage.

Deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner tweeted: "What do the Tories do for a man forced to resign in disgrace amidst allegations of cash for access to government ministers?

"They put him in the House of Lords with a life peerage and he coincidentally gives the Tories half a million quid."

Quote: lofthouse @ 3rd June 2021, 7:38 PM

Sleeeeeeaaaaazzzeeee

A Tory who was made a peer despite the House of Lords' appointment watchdog advising against it donated £500,000 to the Conservative Party days before taking his seat.

Records from the Electoral Commission show Lord Peter Cruddas handed over the sum on February 5, just three days before entering the Lords.

Labour appeared to suggest the donation was linked to Boris Johnson's decision to give him a peerage.

Deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner tweeted: "What do the Tories do for a man forced to resign in disgrace amidst allegations of cash for access to government ministers?

"They put him in the House of Lords with a life peerage and he coincidentally gives the Tories half a million quid."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAEM40UYKeU

Big call by the Speaker of the House this afternoon.
Not sure he'll do the right thing.

He will but probably not your right thing

Not sure they can deny a vote for ever, though.

EDIT: Well, as predicted, he sided with the government.

Nice to see Donald Trump, in a poignant tribute to Kriss Kross, wearing his trousers the wrong way round on Saturday.

Quote: chipolata @ 7th June 2021, 4:30 PM

Nice to see Donald Trump, in a poignant tribute to Kriss Kross, wearing his trousers the wrong way round on Saturday.

He has to dress himself, now he's not President.

Not much posting about Biden.
No mention of his obvious dementia or creepy touching and comments.
The blinkered blindness is laughable.