Status report Page 6,099

*curtsies*

Hi Lee. The only man I know who's had a joke published in Viz.

Who's that then?

Had an email from Linkedin today saying I still have not uploaded my pronouns that I wish to be called by.
They gave me examples. He/him She/her, nowhere was hairy arsed sparky

How about, 'it'

I'm not saying I haven't made a pretty penny or two from the stock market over the past few months, however I am simply the worst day trader ever. Whenever I try and buy and sell strategically, I seem to have the magic power to move the whole market in the opposite direction I wanted :( I seriously need to just learn to leave it alone, it's already cost me thousands *cries*

Quote: Lee @ 24th May 2021, 10:25 PM

Who's that then?

You had one printed about yoghurt didn't you?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 2nd June 2021, 6:50 PM

You had one printed about yoghurt didn't you?

Oh, um I'm not sure? I don't think so though, maybe it was Lee Henman aka PerryNium or whatever he called himself on here.

Ah sorry Lee, you are right, it was Henman.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Web Server at comedy.co.uk

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 2nd June 2021, 9:44 PM

Ah sorry Lee, you are right, it was Henman.

For a moment, I had some success Teary

It is here.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/13094

Quote: Lee @ 2nd June 2021, 5:45 PM

I'm not saying I haven't made a pretty penny or two from the stock market over the past few months, however I am simply the worst day trader ever. Whenever I try and buy and sell strategically, I seem to have the magic power to move the whole market in the opposite direction I wanted :( I seriously need to just learn to leave it alone, it's already cost me thousands *cries*

Sorry to read this, Lee. Hope you haven't lost too much. I had been toying with the idea of getting into day trading (ah, the lure of easy money!), now I think I'll give it a miss.

Thanks chip. I was being overly dramatic with my post. I'd recommend you still look into it. Buy a few stocks, here and there and see how you do.

It's surprising how quickly things can move. Your £10 investment could be worth £1000 one day and then be worth £1 the next.

Getting ready to drive to the airport for a quick flight to Denver to see my daughter and grandkids. I only got home from work four hours ago. :(