Hello

Hi,

I saw a tweet about an article on this website the other day and when I found myself here, it turns out I already had an account, which I honestly didn't remember. Since then I've been adding all the comedy shows I enjoy and I decided to go for it and purchase/make an annual membership/donation last night. So, I guess im sort of not new but also...new? I don't remember much about the site, so any pointers would be much appreciated. Feel free to have a look at my profile and see what shows I like - I'd hope to find others with similar taste in these forums.

I'm a fan primarily of Inside No9, League and Psychoville (but mostly Inside No9). I'm 38, I live in central Scotland and I'm not sure what else to say but hi everyone! :) I hope to find more comedy shows to watch (and hopefully enjoy) via this site.

Oh and one final thing - am I the only one who finds Points of View fairly amusing most weeks, due to the sometimes slightly over the top reactions viewers send in to the show? 'how DARE THEY show more of this nonsense! states 'outraged of somewhere-shire'.

Also, I was a little disappointed to see there wasn't an entry for 'In For a Penny' as its one of my favourite funny shows on TV at the moment. I guess its more of a game show of sorts maybe? but its clearly meant to be a comedy based watch.

edit:- I found this but this is definitely a different show:- https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/in_for_a_penny/ "Sitcom starring Bob Todd as Dan, the head attendant of a public convenience located in a town hall basement" lol

Welcome Lom.
Bob Todd,I don't know that sit com but he was in nearly everything in the early days of TV comedy.

Hello,

It is my first post..

Welcome :)